FLORENCE, Ariz. (AP) — The Pinal County Board of Supervisors named a replacement for the elected recorder on Friday as it continues to address a series of primary elections problems that the board chairman called a “major screw-up.”
Copyright 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso philanthropist Dede Rogers has died
- What’s next for Sylvia Acosta; leaving the YWCA for the National Minority Supplier Development Council
- Khloe Kardashian splits from mystery boyfriend
- Fixed Idea celebrates 30 years of ‘Chuco Ska’
- Fort Bliss general: ‘We are America’s tank’
- StartupBus stops in El Paso; Pioneers 21 business incubator offers guidance to Silicon Valley entrepreneurs
- Kappy's Corner: The secret is out — El Paso a hotbed for recruits
- The El Paso Physician show celebrates 25 years
- El Paso businessman charged in wire fraud scheme
- More El Paso drivers go all-electric
- Army identifies 2 soldiers killed by falling tree in Georgia
- Man gets 12 years in case that tested broad search warrants
- German reservist on trial accused of spying for Russia
- Crestline Announces Launch of CL Life and Annuity Insurance Company
- Man who fled from police shooting in Sioux Falls arrested
- Cambodia court charges opposition politician with defamation
- EXPLAINER: How is inflation affecting commuting costs?
- Post Malone was 'nervous' meeting Ozzy Osbourne for the first time