The Canutillo Independent School District named Frank Clark as principal of Northwest Early College High School. Clark has more than 15 years of experience in public education. Most recently, he was dean of students at Northwest Early College High School. Clark received his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Trine University in Indiana and master’s in educational leadership from the University of Texas at El Paso. Northwest Early College is a U.S. Department of Education Blue Ribbon school designed to give students a head start on their college career by allowing them to earn high school and college credit concurrently.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso philanthropist Dede Rogers has died
- What’s next for Sylvia Acosta; leaving the YWCA for the National Minority Supplier Development Council
- Khloe Kardashian splits from mystery boyfriend
- Fixed Idea celebrates 30 years of ‘Chuco Ska’
- Fort Bliss general: ‘We are America’s tank’
- StartupBus stops in El Paso; Pioneers 21 business incubator offers guidance to Silicon Valley entrepreneurs
- Kappy's Corner: The secret is out — El Paso a hotbed for recruits
- El Paso businessman charged in wire fraud scheme
- More El Paso drivers go all-electric
- The El Paso Physician show celebrates 25 years
- Celebrate all things Frida at Frida Fest
- Michelle Branch ‘devastated’ to be splitting from husband Patrick Carney after three years of marriage
- Britney Spears’ attorney accuses her ex Kevin Federline of violating ‘privacy and dignity of mother of his children’
- Ricki Lake makes hair transformation public after battling androgenetic alopecia for most of her life
- Shawn Mendes ‘looking for love on celebrity dating app Raya’
- Smyly stars as Cubs beat Reds in 2nd 'Field of Dreams' game
- Mexican army seizes 1.5 tons of meth from truck
- Help Me Ben: Does the Flathead Compact affect my water rights?