The Hotel Paso del Norte presented a $5,000 check to the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office Foundation. The funds raised will allow the foundation to purchase toys for children in Segundo Barrio and other communities in El Paso County. It is the hotel’s third year supporting the charity.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hunt's historic donation to UTEP follows record-breaking years for the university
- El Paso YWCA announces new chief executive
- Paul Mescal to play 'sexy' spy in new movie
- Developing ‘the heart’ of Horizon City
- Audi El Paso reopens
- Young Las Cruces filmmaker’s new film set to release
- Native El Pasoan in the top 1% of Realtors
- Kappy's Corner: El Paso prep football getting closer
- WinterFest: El Paso's gift
- Whispers: Au revoir to a Downtown staple
- Whispers: A love story & Newspaper news
- Ayton's double-double helps Suns hand Spurs 11th loss in row
- Gus Rodriguez Jr., Civilian aide to the Secretary of the Army for southwest Texas
- Jimmy Rogers Jr., Retired businessman and longtime Sun Bowl Association board member
- Emiliano and Kristal Marentes, Owners of Elemi
- Katherine Brennand, Community leader
- Ahsan Choudhuri And the West Texas Aerospace and Defense Coalition
- Woody and Gayle Hunt, Philanthropists