Pets are the ultimate companions.
From The Editor
Celebrating its 70th anniversary, the El Paso Art Association has served as a hub for seasoned and up-and-coming artists across the borderland.
Love My Ride
Carlos Mijares was looking to build a car for a limbo contest at a car show.
Printed in Inc.
“You’re seeing unprecedented need, but you’re also seeing extraordinary generosity on the part of the community. In some ways, it’s brought out the best in us.”
What we're Reading
Looking for your next great read? Here's what some notable El Pasoans have on their list of favorites.
El Paso Reads
Summer is a season of road trips and outdoor get-togethers and both of those things include fun food. That’s why José Ralat’s new book, “American Tacos: A History and Guide,” is a great summer read.
“A Peculiar Kind of Immigrant’s Son” is excerpted from “Rosary on the Border,” one of more than a dozen short stories in “A Peculiar Kind of Immigrant’s Son” by Sergio Troncoso and published by El Paso’s award-winning Cinco Puntos Press, which is celebrating its 35th anniversary this year.
TABLEWARES: Phillip John Romero’s work centers on ceramic tableware – bowls, plates and cups – which he considers a rehabilitative passion. The Army veteran served two combat tours in Iraq, and was medically discharged. He graduated from Riverside High School, earned degrees in ceramics and …
Best Pet Ultimate Supreme Winner
Best Pet Finalists
Earlier this year, we invited pet owners to compete in El Paso’s Best Pet. Participants submitted photos of their pets – of all species – to one or more of 10 categories. Readers then voted online for the top pets in each category.
quieting the mind through meditation
Remember the days when our lives were so busy we didn't even have time to think? We were overworked, overscheduled and overextended.
Deputy Chief Jorge A. Rodriguez, 42, is the man with a plan of action.
Timi Haggerty-Muñoz spent 20 years as a writer, copy editor and researcher before pausing to truly listen to her heart.
As stay-at-home orders are relaxed, families, especially those with young children, are venturing outside for a dose of sunshine.
We Salute You!
It’s impossible to capture every person, every profession, waging the war against the COVID-19 pandemic that has us at its mercy. From medical workers to grocery store clerks to delivery drivers, the role you play to protect us and keep society moving has never been more important to our com…
So you’re having to reschedule your spring break or summer vacation plans that got scrapped due to the COVID-19 pandemic? You’re not alone.
Beyond The Bottle
Looking for a great bottle of whiskey to gift the greatest dad in your life this Father’s Day?
If you’ve been thinking about building a backyard kitchen, you’ll have to balance budget, space, safety and creativity. Consider the following when moving forward with a project:
Many of you who receive Social Security retirement, supplemental security income, disability or veterans benefits likely have already received the economic impact payment issued by the government to help offset the economic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
By now you’ve heard that COVID-19 poses a risk to the health of older adults, particularly those with underlying health conditions.
Sign up for our newsletters
- El Paso’s first nonprofit grocery opens in Central
- Drug overdose deaths trend upward in El Paso
- City manager’s last day is June 28. What then?
- DA's race: One candidate jumps in, others test the waters
- Rep. Cassandra Hernandez pays $6,700 in city gas card charges
- Crane watch: The projects rising in El Paso
- Children's Grief Center of El Paso, running towards hope
- Sun City beer fest makes triumphant return
- Letters to the editor: No more fees
- Art Spot: "Window to the Franklins”
- Coast Guard suspends search for Carnival Magic passenger who went overboard off Florida
- Editorial Roundup: South Carolina
- Editorial Roundup: West Virginia
- 'F****** call me then! Noel Gallagher begs estranged brother Liam to get in touch
- Madonna has 2 new songs out this month with Sam Smith and The Weeknd
- EU data authority warns Frontex of action over migrant interview breaches
- Live Updates | Jordan's royal wedding
- Ryan Gosling hits back at critics saying he's 'too old' to play Ken in Barbie