El Paso musicians Jim Ward and Emily Davis kicked off a four-city mini-tour at the RockHouse Bar & Grill on Montana Avenue Grill on Tuesday, Sept. 28.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 2022 Sun Bowl Parade brings magic to the community
- New Downtown ice cream shop serves up opportunities
- Paul Mescal to play 'sexy' spy in new movie
- Kanye West confirmed 2024 presidential bid
- WinterFest: El Paso's gift
- Whispers: Channel swap, El Pasoans' holiday spend and a Las Cruces connection
- Donation establishes La Nube Endowment Fund
- Former Mayor Don Henderson dies
- El Paso law firm Included in 2023 ‘Best Lawyers’
- Q&A: Maj. Gen. James Isenhower III, commanding general, Fort Bliss and the 1st Armored Division
- Airbnb has a plan to fix cleaning fees
- Why are Man United and Liverpool suddenly on the market?
- Michael B. Jordan got directing tips from Bradley Cooper and Denzel Washington
- James Gunn used holiday special as 'trojan horse' for Guards of the Galaxy Vol 3
- Mexican asylum seekers set their sights north — on Canada
- Amy Lee related 'a lot' to Billie Eilish's second album
- George Ezra inspired by festival crowds
- Stephanie Beacham didn't meet 'The One' until she was 60