In 2017, City Council approved preliminary plans for a tower to be located on the 1.5-acre City Hall parking lot, which occupies an entire block at Mills and Campbell. The Meyers Group, the company behind the recent restoration of the Hotel Paso del Norte, and II Sabes had teamed up to build a 26-story tower. The partners were among the respondents to the city’s request for proposal, and the deal would involve a public-private partnership.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 2022 Sun Bowl Parade brings magic to the community
- New Downtown ice cream shop serves up opportunities
- WinterFest: El Paso's gift
- Paul Mescal to play 'sexy' spy in new movie
- Kappy's Corner: El Paso prep football getting closer
- El Paso fitness chain sold
- El Paso law firm Included in 2023 ‘Best Lawyers’
- Donation establishes La Nube Endowment Fund
- Groove Grotto: All I want for Christmas is turntables and tuuuunes!
- Developing ‘the heart’ of Horizon City
- Drying California lake to get $250M in drought funding
- Australia argues against 'endangered' Barrier Reef status
- California sheriff's deputies shoot, wound man with handgun
- Landmark trial over Arkansas youth gender care ban resumes
- Oregon lawmakers lift security measure imposed on senator
- Embattled Texas prosecutor over 2019 Walmart attack resigns
- Braun, protester of Dakota Access pipeline, dies at 53
- Favre asks to be dismissed from Mississippi welfare lawsuit