We absolutely love seeing El Paso and Juárez natives excelling in the fashion world! So we’re especially thrilled to tell you about Leigh Elena Navarro, a 1996 Coronado High School grad who will visit the city next week from her home in Austin. This gifted designer and entrepreneur has her own line of jewelry and accessories, known as LeighElena, that reflect her clean and interesting design aesthetic.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso philanthropist Dede Rogers has died
- Dede Rogers
- UTEP’s ‘915’ campaign quickly making the Sun Bowl the place to be
- What’s next at El Paso International Airport
- First monkeypox case reported in El Paso
- City budget: What’s in the $505 million plan for El Paso
- What’s next for Sylvia Acosta; leaving the YWCA for the National Minority Supplier Development Council
- El Paso couple transforms horse trailers into mobile bars
- City of El Paso awarded $12 million federal grant
- Sandwich shop opening in Far East El Paso
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Estonia removes Soviet monument, citing public order
- Gunmen kill 2 policemen escorting polio workers in Pakistan
- Bus accident in Kashmir kills at least 6 Indian soldiers
- Indian court urged to settle issues that led to FIFA ban
- Experts can help save heirlooms damaged in Kentucky flooding
- 2022 Education Next survey reveals growing partisanship, record-high support for increasing ...
- Kenyan calm a day after chaotic presidential declaration
- China sets sanctions on Taiwan figures to punish US, island