A few months ago, when I spoke with the executive search firm and some of the board members leading the search for a new CEO for the El Paso Chamber, it was clear they were taking a hard look at the job description and had some priorities for one of the city’s top jobs in business.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Electric bills are rising in El Paso. Here’s why.
- State transportation plan includes $800 million for El Paso
- Yunchan Lim performs intimate piano recital
- Inside the El Paso district attorney drama
- El Paso tennis player part of Adidas’ inclusion initiative
- Westcom retail conference showcases El Paso
- Plant will recycle El Paso’s water for drinking
- Todd Bridges marries designer Bettijo B. Hirschi
- DA needs to address problems, not attack judges
- El Paso honors the 2022 Women of Impact
- Dave Gardner dating Victoria's Secret model Jessica Clarke
- Late-Breaking Phase 1/2 Data Demonstrates Safety Profile of Investigational Gene Therapy ...
- Ian shows the risks and costs of living on barrier islands
- UK train strikes and energy hikes add to a week of turmoil
- Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Fulgent Genetics, Inc. Investors of Important ...
- Russia accused of 'kidnapping' head of Ukraine nuclear plant
- Italy's Meloni vows to put national energy interests first
- USAA Donates $1.25 Million to Assist Those Impacted by Hurricane Ian