About the Sun Bowl
Lee Corso has spent the last 32 years working for ESPN as an analyst on their Saturday College GameDay football program.
Sun Bowl Fan Guide
Check out these events and enjoy one of the Sun City’s oldest and largest events.
The Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl marks the 86th edition of the nation’s second-oldest bowl game, played right here in the Sun City of El Paso. It’s the first year under that name as the game is sponsored by Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes cereal.
About El Paso
Whatever the weather, museums are made for visitors: nothing else gives you such a broad overview of the character of a community.
The El Paso Streetcar is engrained in the city’s history, starting in the 1880s when mule-drawn carts served as the first transportation system in the region.
If you’re looking for a coffee fix, El Paso boasts a slew of local coffee shops and roasters for a unique java jive. Check out these shops for everything from CBD-infused drinks to tres leches and lavender lattes.
Sign up for our newsletters
- El Paso leads major Texas cities in debt not approved by voters
- Q&A: Nico Tejeda, market CEO, The Hospitals of Providence
- City looks at how to close financial hole
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- Chihuahua Cerveza launches in El Paso
- Whispers: Fore! Or 6?, Tory Burch news, and gone to the dogs
- GECU Foundation has new director, board members
- City names director of cultural affairs and recreation
- Building an outdoor kitchen?
- Commissioners reverse vote on historic district
- German prosecutors close probe of 1980 Oktoberfest bombing
- Africa's confirmed COVID-19 cases now above a half-million
- Africa's confirmed coronavirus cases now above a half-million as South Africa becomes a global hot spot
- China dismisses Australian warning of arbitrary detention
- UK Treasury chief plans boost to youth jobs
- Rescuers seek 9 people missing in central China landslide
- Rare gorillas in Nigeria captured on camera with babies
- Jude Law 'in talks' to play Captain Hook in Disney's Peter Pan and Wendy