The founder and chief executive officer of Bienvivir Senior Health Services needed convincing she was a 2014 Woman of Impact. She didn’t believe it.
2014 Women of Impact
She’s run marathons, scaled Kilimanjaro and beats her husband – a former UTEP Miner basketball player – at free throws.
Buses and baseball.
You probably had to pick Denese Watkins up off the floor when she learned she’s been chosen as a 2014 Woman of
Cindy Ramos-Davidson is quick to point that dozens of others are more deserving to be honored as a 2014 Woman of Impact.
During her days as a pilot, Betty Ligon chased cows from above, knocked loose a tail wheel landing on a field and even dragged a wing when a wind gust hit her plane as she landed. “I was embarrassed,” she says.
Congratulations to our 2014 honorees!
Sign up for our newsletters
- Planned $50 million development on Interstate 10 files bankruptcy plan
- Texas has seen nearly 9,000 COVID-19 deaths since February. All but 43 were unvaccinated people.
- Why the largest housing authority in Texas has a new name
- The FBI alleges the health plans are fraudulent. The El Paso vendors are still advertising them online.
- Weather flame reignited atop historic Downtown tower
- Cool Canyon Nights: Locomotion
- $1 million donation launches children’s museum exhibit
- Santander Consumer USA to Release a New Digital Experience for Automobile Dealers and Consumers
- Flyaway El Paso Democrats press case, as some observers raise concerns about long-term consequences
- Whispers: Floating Teslas, Khalid's 'New Normal' and El Paso is No. 8
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- French security forces brace for anti-health pass protests
- New Louisiana abortion, policing, marijuana laws take effect
- Census: 1 in 5 dorms, prisons had no data at end of US count
- 'Botched': Arizona GOP's ballot count ends, troubles persist
- GLIMPSES: In Olympic volleyball, hands from the darkness
- Hungary: health care workers protest for higher wages
- EXPLAINER: How does a grain of sand make it to the Olympics?
- 7 Kurds slain in Turkey; officials deny ethnic motive