Warmest congratulations to the 2013 Women of Impact!
2013 Women of Impact
There’s a personal reason Susan Guerra became a puppeteer in 1982...
Rosa Guerrero just smiles when a fifth grader asks why she isn’t dead. That kind of confusion can arise when a school is named after you, and you’re still alive.
The CEO/owner of Facilities Connection, Inc. isn’t kidding: she’s thankful she’s an American. Despite the business honors and awards she’s received over the years, Patty Holland-Branch hasn’t for- gotten the early struggles.
If you want to balance someone’s civic accomplishments with the fond memories others have of them, then you might start with 2013 Women of Impact Linda Daw Hudson.
Stephanie Karr admits her Mom Genes kicked in when she was fostering babies. But the El Paso Center Against Family Violence’s executive director considers it just one cog in a life of social service activities.
Dennece Knight, executive director of the University Medical Center Foundation, credits “her hero” for instilling persistence in Knight’s DNA.
Sign up for our newsletters
- 12 teens arrested in house vandalism
- Power Play: What the $4 billion El Paso Electric deal means for customers and shareholders
- El Paso City Council OKs first code of conduct after harsh debate
- El Paso Fed branch president promoted
- El Paso law school bid takes a big step forward
- Whispers: Automotive empire expands, job moves and channeling 'Game of Thrones'
- Quarterback arrest leaves UTEP future uncertain
- Here’s ‘the dirt’ on Vince Neil & El Paso concert
- New Mexico county near border invites Trump to visit
- El Paso professor elected to YWCA USA board
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Syria insurgents shell government-held rural Aleppo, kill 12
- Boris Johnson bid gets support from former rival
- Iran nuclear spokesman says country has a need for uranium enriched up to 20%, only a step away from weapon-grade levels
- The Latest: Iran to increase uranium enrichment levels
- Iranian atomic agency spokesman says Tehran will increase uranium enrichment levels 'based on the country's needs'
- Spokesman: Iran to break stockpile limit set by nuclear deal
- Iranian atomic agency spokesman says the country will break its uranium stockpile limit set by nuclear deal in 10 days
- The Latest: Boeing vice president says sorry over crashes