Warmest congratulations to the 2013 Women of Impact!
2013 Women of Impact
There’s a personal reason Susan Guerra became a puppeteer in 1982...
Rosa Guerrero just smiles when a fifth grader asks why she isn’t dead. That kind of confusion can arise when a school is named after you, and you’re still alive.
The CEO/owner of Facilities Connection, Inc. isn’t kidding: she’s thankful she’s an American. Despite the business honors and awards she’s received over the years, Patty Holland-Branch hasn’t for- gotten the early struggles.
If you want to balance someone’s civic accomplishments with the fond memories others have of them, then you might start with 2013 Women of Impact Linda Daw Hudson.
Stephanie Karr admits her Mom Genes kicked in when she was fostering babies. But the El Paso Center Against Family Violence’s executive director considers it just one cog in a life of social service activities.
Dennece Knight, executive director of the University Medical Center Foundation, credits “her hero” for instilling persistence in Knight’s DNA.
Sign up for our newsletters
- El Paso hospitals struggle to fill hundreds of positions; offer sign-on bonuses as high as $20,000
- Rhinos ready to roll under new coach, league
- El Paso crime falls; Sun City remains among safest cities
- As marijuana becomes legal in New Mexico, two towns hold lessons for the borderland
- Hello Winners!
- GECU reveals plans to expand outside of El Paso region
- Whispers: Chope's reopens, more food news and Kevin Lovell on the run
- Judge rejects lawsuit on early end to unemployment benefits
- El Paso Film Festival focuses on local talent, networking
- Texas Nurse Practitioners recognizes El Pasoan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- What's Up: Tricks, Treats and Total Fun
- Sun City Gala
- Día de Los Muertos observes life in death
- Grown Together
- El Paso Requiem to honor Aug. 3 victims thru music Composition to become symbol for peace, hope
- Curtains up! Broadway in El Paso returns to Plaza stage
- Kappy's Corner: Picks up! UTEP football starts season strong
- Home sweet hogar: El Pasoan wins HGTV competition