Warmest congratulations to the 2013 Women of Impact!
2013 Women of Impact
There’s a personal reason Susan Guerra became a puppeteer in 1982...
Rosa Guerrero just smiles when a fifth grader asks why she isn’t dead. That kind of confusion can arise when a school is named after you, and you’re still alive.
The CEO/owner of Facilities Connection, Inc. isn’t kidding: she’s thankful she’s an American. Despite the business honors and awards she’s received over the years, Patty Holland-Branch hasn’t for- gotten the early struggles.
If you want to balance someone’s civic accomplishments with the fond memories others have of them, then you might start with 2013 Women of Impact Linda Daw Hudson.
Stephanie Karr admits her Mom Genes kicked in when she was fostering babies. But the El Paso Center Against Family Violence’s executive director considers it just one cog in a life of social service activities.
Dennece Knight, executive director of the University Medical Center Foundation, credits “her hero” for instilling persistence in Knight’s DNA.
Sign up for our newsletters
- El Paso hospital group CEO on what’s next in the COVID-19 fight
- Bad Bunny to bring Latin trap, reggaeton hits to El Paso
- Pioneers 21 names new executive director
- UTEP’s FloraFest offers diverse plants for sale
- Nonprofit homeless shelter names board members
- Whispers: Remembering 1966, So El Paso and In-N-Out
- Far East Albertsons opens, led by El Paso native
- Jones brothers pay tribute to father
- Rage Against the Machine tour postponed (again) until 2022
- Ron Mulvihill
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Memorabilia from Springsteen to 'Phantom' set for auction
- Editorial Roundup: Texas
- Turkey probes human trafficking using official passports
- Public health seeks steady funding, not feast or famine
- Police: Ex-Texas deputy wanted in deaths of 3 is arrested
- 'Downton Abbey' cast returns for sequel opening in December
- High court won't hear Tennessee prisoners' hepatitis C case
- Police: Albanian man with knife wounds 5 at mosque in Tirana