Warmest congratulations to the 2013 Women of Impact!
2013 Women of Impact
There’s a personal reason Susan Guerra became a puppeteer in 1982...
Rosa Guerrero just smiles when a fifth grader asks why she isn’t dead. That kind of confusion can arise when a school is named after you, and you’re still alive.
The CEO/owner of Facilities Connection, Inc. isn’t kidding: she’s thankful she’s an American. Despite the business honors and awards she’s received over the years, Patty Holland-Branch hasn’t for- gotten the early struggles.
If you want to balance someone’s civic accomplishments with the fond memories others have of them, then you might start with 2013 Women of Impact Linda Daw Hudson.
Stephanie Karr admits her Mom Genes kicked in when she was fostering babies. But the El Paso Center Against Family Violence’s executive director considers it just one cog in a life of social service activities.
Dennece Knight, executive director of the University Medical Center Foundation, credits “her hero” for instilling persistence in Knight’s DNA.
Sign up for our newsletters
- Which bars dominated borderland booze sales?
- Whispers: Digital drive-by, moving on and congrats
- State commission considers El Paso Historic District
- Vaccine ‘demand is huge’ as doses go quickly
- El Paso pediatrician appointed to state committee
- Tecma acquires trucking company
- 3 named to Federal Reserve El Paso Branch board
- Workforce Solutions identifies region’s ‘hot jobs’
- Foundation announces board officers, members
- My podiatrist, a former kick boxer, quite the guy
- EU to hold video summit to assess new virus restrictions
- Buttigieg aims for 'generational' change at Transportation
- Dubai halts live entertainment amid surge in virus cases
- Restructuring Norwegian Air to get government support
- Biden's COVID-19 plan: Masks, testing, more vaccine supplies
- Fire hits building at world's largest vaccine maker in India
- 10 largest US jackpots
- Biden puts forth virus strategy, requires mask use to travel