Warmest congratulations to the 2013 Women of Impact!
2013 Women of Impact
There’s a personal reason Susan Guerra became a puppeteer in 1982...
Rosa Guerrero just smiles when a fifth grader asks why she isn’t dead. That kind of confusion can arise when a school is named after you, and you’re still alive.
The CEO/owner of Facilities Connection, Inc. isn’t kidding: she’s thankful she’s an American. Despite the business honors and awards she’s received over the years, Patty Holland-Branch hasn’t for- gotten the early struggles.
If you want to balance someone’s civic accomplishments with the fond memories others have of them, then you might start with 2013 Women of Impact Linda Daw Hudson.
Stephanie Karr admits her Mom Genes kicked in when she was fostering babies. But the El Paso Center Against Family Violence’s executive director considers it just one cog in a life of social service activities.
Dennece Knight, executive director of the University Medical Center Foundation, credits “her hero” for instilling persistence in Knight’s DNA.
Sign up for our newsletters
- Nurses, doctors voice concerns about operation of El Paso Children’s pediatric intensive care unit
- Race for El Paso mayor: Meet the six candidates who want your vote
- Salata brings custom salads, wraps to El Paso
- E2open to Become Publicly Traded Company through Combination with CC Neuberger Principal Holdings I
- Hotel Paso del Norte reopens after multimillion-dollar restoration
- El Paso Electric names general counsel, controller
- Air Compressor Solutions chooses El Paso for expansion
- Family owned hardware store in Clint wins national award
- Big jobs announcements bright spot amid pandemic
- Khalid’s Thanksgiving giveaway
- Celebrity birthdays for the week of Oct. 25-31
- Indiana governor candidates set for televised debate Tuesday
- Hawaii rental assistance program puts hold on applications
- Gabbard leaves Hawaii National Guard for California unit
- Prairie Dog Pet Products Appoints Ted Mischaikov as New CEO
- Two Muskat, Mahony & Devine Partners Named to 2020 List of Texas Super Lawyers
- Anchorage military ordered to avoid bars and restaurants
- Election 2020 Today: Suburban women revolt, COVID aid delay