Congratulations to the 2010 Women of Impact!
2010 Women of Impact
"I’m a firm believer in the idea that the more you do, the more you learn you can do,” says Chantel Crews.
It takes courage to overcome adversity. It takes a great heart to use that experience to help others. Sandra Braham possesses both.
As the president of the El Paso Symphony Orchestra Association, Debbie Hand believes that everyone should have an opportunity to find their place in the world of music, whether it’s on stage or in the audience.
“I’ve just been very lucky to be in the right place at the right time.” But as the saying goes, luck is the product of preparation and opportunity.
Entrepreneur Lorraine Wardy is an inspiration to all working women.
Sue Woo rarely has time to watch television. But on the night of Nov. 7, 2007, Woo was glued to the TV set as local election results were announced.
Sign up for our newsletters
- Planned $50 million development on Interstate 10 files bankruptcy plan
- Texas has seen nearly 9,000 COVID-19 deaths since February. All but 43 were unvaccinated people.
- Why the largest housing authority in Texas has a new name
- The FBI alleges the health plans are fraudulent. The El Paso vendors are still advertising them online.
- Weather flame reignited atop historic Downtown tower
- Cool Canyon Nights: Locomotion
- $1 million donation launches children’s museum exhibit
- Santander Consumer USA to Release a New Digital Experience for Automobile Dealers and Consumers
- Flyaway El Paso Democrats press case, as some observers raise concerns about long-term consequences
- Whispers: Floating Teslas, Khalid's 'New Normal' and El Paso is No. 8
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- French security forces brace for anti-health pass protests
- New Louisiana abortion, policing, marijuana laws take effect
- Census: 1 in 5 dorms, prisons had no data at end of US count
- 'Botched': Arizona GOP's ballot count ends, troubles persist
- GLIMPSES: In Olympic volleyball, hands from the darkness
- Hungary: health care workers protest for higher wages
- EXPLAINER: How does a grain of sand make it to the Olympics?
- 7 Kurds slain in Turkey; officials deny ethnic motive