Past Women of Impact honorees
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Who selects the Women of Impact winners?
The El Paso Inc. editorial board conducts the first round of scoring to determine the finalists. A panel of past Women of Impact honorees evaluate the finalists independently and determine the winners.
2. How are candidates evaluated? The selection committees scores all applications in these four areas:
- Local impact: The effect the nominee’s efforts have had on the local community
- Level of involvement: The time spent.
Breadth of reach: Scope of activities or projects (how wide reaching the person is).
- Professional achievements: Up to and including family; a homemaker is a profession.
4. When will the Women of Impact winners be announced?
They were announced on Aug. 18 and will be featured in a special section of El Paso Inc. Magazine fall issue.
5. When is the awards ceremony?
Awards breakfast is scheduled for Tuesday, October 8 with the reception at 7:30 a.m. and program at 8:30 a.m.
Sign up for our newsletters
- River Oaks reveals growth plans, new Albertsons
- Revisiting Readyone
- City to lease 17th floor of Blue Flame building
- Cadence Lending picks up WestStar Bank's mortgage business
- Emily Davis to open for Bad Religion on tour
- Bob Jones, former head of NCED, released from prison
- Maná playlist: ‘Rayando El Sol Tour’
- Whispers: Tailgating together, Natalicio travels and new Zuill
- Gom Ramen serves up tasty, spicy simplicity
- Why ReadyOne, a nonprofit, pays its board members
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Inmate at Tennessee prison dies, facility placed on lockdown
- The Latest: UAW says strike will happen if GM holds firm
- Salmon farmers defend transparency after Canada fish escape
- Syrian president issues amnesty again, reduces sentences
- In Alabama, Biden heads to key civil rights movement site
- Teachers in Chicago inch closer to possible strike
- Zimbabwean doctors protest against abduction of union leader
- No millennial bump for Buttigieg, but hints of broad appeal