Family-friendly fun abounds in the borderland – from sports to theater and everything in between. Here’s a glimpse of some upcoming family event across El Paso:
El Paso Kids Inc. Articles
They cheer for them from the stands.
As the school year winds down and parents are making plans for their kids this summer, remember to plan for keeping them nourished.
The national PBS Writers Contest encourages creativity in children through an initiative that asks students to submit stories with illustrations for review by a panel of judges.
Sign up for our newsletters
- Over 120 El Paso businesses close for good; others fight for survival as aid dries up
- 'That’s Texas water. It’s going to be Texas water!': New water dispute arises with New Mexico
- Geologist digs up new footprints, burrows in borderland
- Butterfield Trail Golf Club gets second chance as City Council considers lease
- ‘Mija, Yes You Can’ seeks to empower, support
- Whispers: the latest Costco rumor, big gas deal and Mesa Street curse
- Governing with moxie: How New Mexico governor got on Joe Biden’s shortlist
- Businesses close for good
- Fosters donate $5.1 million toward Sun Bowl renovation
- New $2.5 million Westside synagogue and community center opens Aug. 30
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Coronavirus got you stressed?
- At the Drive-In: Plaza Classic goes ‘On Tour’
- Q&A: Coronavirus Chronicles THICC FLAIR
- UTEP, Sun Bowl, NMSU hoping for Hail Mary
- Olé, olé, olé! Locals score big for Locomotive FC
- Ell confronts trauma on vulnerable album
- Hank Williams Jr., Marty Stuart to join Country Hall of Fame
- Party in the Parking Lot