El Paso Kids Inc. Articles
Skates, a helmet, shoulder pads, shin guards, pants, gloves and sticks are just some of the items on the list required to play youth hockey.
With spring break right around the corner, parents may be looking for a way to break up the monotony. The El Paso Museum of Art’s spring camp aims to enhance children’s love of the arts while teaching them valuable, useful skills.
When The Hospitals of Providence Children’s Specialty Clinic opens its doors in late February, it will fill a void in the El Paso community felt by families of children with autism.
Martha Garcia knows how challenging school can be for a student who struggles to read.
There are few things as scary as moving to a new city. The sadness of leaving friends behind and the anxiety of having to make new ones are just some of the emotions created by a change like this.
The Santosh book was published in October of 2016 and has reached a greater number of readers than author Gilbert-Ian Rueda imagined.
The prospect of paying for college is daunting for students and parents these days. But it’s even more troubling for boomers approaching or past retirement age who are still paying on student loans – not theirs, their kids’.
Saving money in a 529 plan offers families a way to put cash away for college and save on taxes as well. But if your child is entering high school soon, it’s time to double-check the allocation of your investments.
Every three years, half a million 15-year-olds in 69 countries take a two-hour test designed to gauge their ability to think. Unlike other exams, the PISA, as it is known, does not assess what teenagers have memorized. Instead, it asks them to solve problems they haven’t seen before, to iden…
If you have kids who play youth sports, you know how competitive it can be.
Sign up for our newsletters
- El Paso retail developer buys prime Downtown block
- Billy Abraham jailed for missing status hearing
- 4 things you may not know about Doobie Brothers
- Whispers: Olympic dressing, bird stew and Great Wolf
- New law helps more New Mexico kids get outside
- Emily Davis to open for Bad Religion on tour
- Maná playlist: ‘Rayando El Sol Tour’
- Sen. Rodríguez announces retirement from Texas Senate; Rep. Cesar Blanco to run for his seat
- El Paso school's new esports team has big-league aspirations
- Hispanic chamber awarded; ‘a bittersweet moment’
- The intersection of Trump, Ukraine and a whistleblower
- Armani explores connection with nature in ethereal looks
- Iowa to re-examine band member claims of abuse by rival fans
- Chicago-area mall reopens after driver causes panic
- Polish authorities mull evacuation after WWII bomb found
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80
- State election officials to consider Bridgeport ballot probe
- The Latest: Deputies say SC shooting leaves 2 dead, 8 hurt