El Paso Kids Inc. Articles
Skates, a helmet, shoulder pads, shin guards, pants, gloves and sticks are just some of the items on the list required to play youth hockey.
With spring break right around the corner, parents may be looking for a way to break up the monotony. The El Paso Museum of Art’s spring camp aims to enhance children’s love of the arts while teaching them valuable, useful skills.
When The Hospitals of Providence Children’s Specialty Clinic opens its doors in late February, it will fill a void in the El Paso community felt by families of children with autism.
Martha Garcia knows how challenging school can be for a student who struggles to read.
There are few things as scary as moving to a new city. The sadness of leaving friends behind and the anxiety of having to make new ones are just some of the emotions created by a change like this.
The Santosh book was published in October of 2016 and has reached a greater number of readers than author Gilbert-Ian Rueda imagined.
The prospect of paying for college is daunting for students and parents these days. But it’s even more troubling for boomers approaching or past retirement age who are still paying on student loans – not theirs, their kids’.
Saving money in a 529 plan offers families a way to put cash away for college and save on taxes as well. But if your child is entering high school soon, it’s time to double-check the allocation of your investments.
Every three years, half a million 15-year-olds in 69 countries take a two-hour test designed to gauge their ability to think. Unlike other exams, the PISA, as it is known, does not assess what teenagers have memorized. Instead, it asks them to solve problems they haven’t seen before, to iden…
If you have kids who play youth sports, you know how competitive it can be.
Sign up for our newsletters
- Rage Against the Machine coming to borderland
- Grove Brunch Café new go-to eatery in far Westside
- Upscale gym to open on Westside in Aug. 2020
- El Paso native named sailor of the year
- El Paso Chamber celebrates 120th annual gala
- El Paso company distributes 2.4B Jarritos sodas a year
- El Paso crime stays low
- Get ‘Closer’ with Kane Brown in El Paso
- Why KCOS 13 is changing its name to PBS El Paso
- City proposes cell tower rules after complaints
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Belarus election results: An opposition-free parliament
- Catalan chief on trial over display of secessionist symbols
- Police: Wooden boat capsizes in Pakistan, killing at least 8
- Houston takes on Portland, seeks 4th straight home win
- San Antonio takes on Dallas, seeks to halt 5-game skid
- Snow, flooding in Austria destroy homes, cuts off villages
- James Gunn: Mark Hamill has never been in talks for Guardians of the Galaxy 3
- Russo Brothers respond to Martin Scorsese's Marvel criticism