El Paso Kids Inc. Articles
I hope your fall is off to a great start as you settle into the new school year.
Singing in front of Latin stars Daddy Yankee, Natalia Jiménez and Pedro Fernandez along with thousands of audience members is a daunting experience. But that didn’t stop 9-year-old Ranchero starlet Shantel Escorza from singing her heart out during an audition for Telemundo’s reality TV show …
Having a child with Down syndrome is tough, and it’s made even tougher in many communities by the lack of specialized educational services – public or private.
Jeff Glover, a chaplain at Fort Bliss, is dyslexic.
Four-year-old Zander Garcia was born with a rare congenital disorder called Hirschsprung’s Disease. His struggle, while difficult and stressful, is also the source of inspiration for his father’s first book, “The Adventures of Rocky Bear.”
Sign up for our newsletters
- Mine That Bird shocked world 10 years ago
- Cultural artwork to be demolished for highway
- Helen of Troy puts personal care business up for sale
- Beto O’Rourke enters the 2020 presidential campaign
- Kern Place CVS store closing
- Cardi B, Nelly to headline upcoming El Paso concerts
- City names new managing director
- YWCA releases study on status of women in El Paso
- Foster: New UTEP president ‘stellar candidate’