Did you know that our region has an aviation museum right in our own backyard?
War Eagles Air Museum in Santa Teresa, New Mexico, has a great collection of historic aircraft and automobiles dating back more than 100 years.
The museum pays special tribute to military planes and is dedicated to collecting, restoring and displaying historic aircraft from World War II and the Korean Conflict eras.
Families are welcome and children and student admission is free.
War Eagles Air Museum
Open Tuesday – Sunday
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
$5 adults, $4 seniors/military
8012 Airport Rd.
Santa Teresa, NM
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Work starts June 15 on massive Amazon center
- Homebuilding couple giving back, donating home
- Amazon plans first El Paso fulfillment center
- Coronavirus in El Paso: Latest updates
- Wet ‘N’ Wild and Western Playland navigate pandemic; ‘It’s a rough road’
- UMC acquires micro hospital for about $9 million
- Rendering shows what Amazon center may look like
- WestStar Tower marks construction milestone
- Fans wait, but will the Chihuahuas play ball?
- Whispers: Coronavirus treatment, rent a ranch, a choice in books and George R.R. Martin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Schools nationwide brace for cuts from new financial crisis
- A year later, motive of Virginia mass shooting still unclear
- Europeans criticize US move to revoke Iran sanction waivers
- Kenya: Police kill 2 children, fetus trying to catch father
- Some Old Order Mennonites feel called to return to church
- Before Floyd death, activists saw progress on police reforms
- In unusual move, US embassies in Africa speak up on Floyd
- Nepal's parties show rare unity on border dispute with India