El Paso Inc. and affiliates (What’s Up, Southwest Senior) Website Privacy Statement
The privacy, confidence, and trust of individuals who visit El Paso Inc. and affiliated websites What’s Up and Southwest Senior are important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that El Paso Inc. collects online, and the ways in which El Paso Inc. uses that personal information. This statement is limited to only the information collected online.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the Internet.” (Etc.)
Personal information collection
El Paso Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information about your use of El Paso Inc. websites.
• Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with El Paso Inc. websites.
• Information about transactions carried out over the El Paso Inc. websites including the purchase of goods and services offered by the El Paso Inc.
• Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to El Paso Inc. website services, including registering to receive text messages and email alerts.
• Other information that you voluntarily send to El Paso Inc. websites.
Using personal information
El Paso Inc. may use your personal information to:
• Help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our web sites.
• Personalize the websites for you.
• Enable your access to and use of the website services.
• Publish information you voluntarily submit on the El Paso Inc. websites for publication.
• Send to you products that you purchase.
• Supply to you services that you purchase.
• Send you statements and invoices.
• Collect payments from you.
• Send you marketing communications with the choice to opt-in or opt-out.
• Verify the authenticity of the information or comments you submit for publication.
Where El Paso Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, El Paso Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
El Paso Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
El Paso Inc. websites contain links to other websites. El Paso Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact El Paso Inc. and affiliated websites
• by email to email@example.com (Online Privacy in the subject)
• by post to Online Privacy, Attn: Secret Wherrett, 120 Porfirio Diaz, El Paso, TX 79902