As the pandemic ebbs into another year, El Paso’s housing market remains hot and prices are rising.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Heidi Klum not surprised by Simon Cowell proposal
- El Paso leaders share 2021 achievements, look ahead
- ‘Melrose Place’ and ‘Fame’ Actor Morgan Stevens Dies at 70
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas 'want more kids'
- Long-awaited United Bank sale in the works
- Region 19 finishes six-story building for events
- El Pasoan appointed to state commission
- El Pasoan named to Texas Lyceum board
- Whispers: Chris Balsiger is back and more
- El Paso jeweler wins Best in Show in Texas Jewelers Association design competition
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Rejected by New Zealand, reporter turns to Taliban for help
- Third COVID wave looms in Indonesia as omicron spreads
- In France, anti-vax fury, politics make public service risky
- Phoenix puts home win streak on the line against San Antonio
- Pavelski and Dallas take on Boston
- Doja Cat slams 'shallow' perception she is a 'viper girl with boobs and a**'
- Indiana takes on Dallas after overtime win
- EXPLAINER: Can Portugal election clear political roadblock?