Lucky is his name and fun is his game. Take the handsome American Staffordshire Terrier to a sunny, grass-covered place he’s never been before – Southwest University Park – and Lucky races off like a rocket. He runs the bases in no particular…
2020 Best Pet contest - Get ready!
El Paso Inc.'s 2019 Best Pet Event
It was the pinnacle of pet parties, a pup pachanga, a festival of furbabies. El Paso Inc.’s first Best Pet contest asked readers to submit photos and stories of their pets for a chance to be named the Ultimate Supreme Pet – and nearly 250 entries were submitted. The top prize went to Lucky, a 1-year-old American Staffordshire Terrier owned by Wendy Garcia and Irving Alvarado. Winners and finalists were also selected in each of 10 categories, including Best Attitude, Chihuahua Spirit, Chuco Spirit, Fast & Furriest, Gentle Giant, Golden Oldie, Million Dollar Smile, Most Snuggle Worthy, Tiny Treasure and Wildest Spirit.
Congratulations Best Pet Winners!
Name: Marilyn Monroe
Name: Peenut Barnes
Name: Don Eladio
Sign up for our newsletters
- 1922: ‘Secret’ bar El Paso’s most intimate new joint
- Abraham sentenced to 10 years probation
- Remaking a historic gem
- Armida Ramirez
- Study: El Paso No. 1 for doctor demand
- Robert Andrew Phoenix
- Residents fight for future of Vista Hills golf course
- Pier 1 Imports to close up to half its stores, including one in El Paso
- Workforce Solutions Borderplex names new CEO
- Whispers: Bank news, radio layoffs and Albertsons renovations
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- The Latest: No evidence new virus from China spreading in US
- Supreme Court: Trump administration can enforce policy that could limit green cards to immigrants using public benefits
- Why it Matters: Bolton revelations complicate Trump defense
- Wyoming bill would raise daily expense money for lawmakers
- Trump rally on Jersey shore shows loyalty beyond heartland
- Wyoming lawmaker trying again to raise minimum marriage age
- Democrats' competing impulses: Should they fight or unite?
- Missouri donation limits rise for legislative candidates