Re: “State commission considers El Paso Historic District” by David Crowder, Jan. 17-23, 2021 page 3A:
As is my custom at election time, I offer my recommendations in the contested El Paso judicial races on the Dec. 12 ballot. Early voting runs through Dec. 8.
Re: “Margo vs. Leeser” by David Crowder, Nov. 29-Dec. 5, 2020 page 1A:
On behalf of BBVA USA, its El Paso Advisory Board of Directors, and its El Paso employees, I would like to extend my deepest condolences to the family of Yolanda Arriola. She was not only one of our valued local advisory board members, but she was also a wonderful friend.
I am appealing for your vote for my father-in-law, Dee Margo, in his bid for mayor. I have the good fortune to have in-laws that have enriched my life and supported me to be the best version of myself. That is what Dee hopes to continue to do for El Paso.
Re: “From the founder” by Tom Fenton, Nov. 8-14, 2020 page 7A:
Señior Fenton, I hope all is well with you and your family. I had to write to share some history.
Disagreeing about Trump
Slice of Juárez
Supreme Court battle
Sign up for our newsletters
- El Paso cinemas slowly welcome back moviegoers
- $37.8 million in bonds were passed in area MUD elections. There were 2 voters.
- Barracuda PR hires new executive
- City to consider sale of former Great Wolf parcel to Kansas-based real estate company
- What do you want El Paso to look like in 2030?
- It was ‘touch and go,’ but lessons from 2011 help El Paso weather winter storm
- El Pasoan's podcast looks deeper into Selena’s impact
- Comedian Felipe Esparza coming to El Paso
- How Trevino came here; El Paso mourns TWC player
- Abilene Christian defeats Sam Houston St. 86-72
- Facebook bans all Myanmar military-linked accounts and ads
- Court blocks release of records about cops in DC on Jan. 6
- 'Better Call Saul' to film final season soon in New Mexico
- Social media giant Facebook bans all accounts linked to Myanmar's military along with ads from military-linked firms
- County effort to block Senate election subpoena gets hearing
- Honduras leader warns drug cooperation with US endangered
- Gilgeous-Alexander scores 42 as Thunder top Spurs 102-99