President Biden has characterized the proposed Texas voter law as “an assault on democracy.” Others have said the proposed legislation is “aimed at restricting Black voters.” And national headlines have slammed the legislation with headlines suggesting Texas is deliberately trying to disenfr…
Friends and family of Myrna Deckert, with the generous support of Southwest University Park, are hosting a meet and greet at the Downtown ballpark from 10 a.m. to noon this Saturday, June 26, to celebrate Myrna’s life. Myrna was the long-time El Paso nonprofit leader who built El Paso’s YWCA…
For a break in regular news, I provide you another update on Milo, my 10-year-old cat. In case you’re not following my riveting columns in careful detail, here’s the abbreviated recap: Milo lost. Milo recovered by animal services and returned home thanks to his microchip. Milo near dead and …
Here’s a thought: With so much concern over social media companies and what’s happening to democracy, why don’t politicians quit using the platforms? After all, politicians should be partly to blame for helping these companies amass such staggering audiences. How many users did Trump bring t…
Sign up for our newsletters
- Planned $50 million development on Interstate 10 files bankruptcy plan
- Texas has seen nearly 9,000 COVID-19 deaths since February. All but 43 were unvaccinated people.
- Why the largest housing authority in Texas has a new name
- The FBI alleges the health plans are fraudulent. The El Paso vendors are still advertising them online.
- Weather flame reignited atop historic Downtown tower
- Cool Canyon Nights: Locomotion
- $1 million donation launches children’s museum exhibit
- Santander Consumer USA to Release a New Digital Experience for Automobile Dealers and Consumers
- Flyaway El Paso Democrats press case, as some observers raise concerns about long-term consequences
- Whispers: Floating Teslas, Khalid's 'New Normal' and El Paso is No. 8
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Chinese pop star detained on suspicion of rape
- UK prime minister's wife says she's pregnant again
- Bishop: Albany diocese covered up priest abuse for decades
- Paul campaign: missed campaign filing deadline not uncommon
- Louisiana veto session carried $76K price tag for taxpayers
- Evacuations by sea as high temps fuel wildfires in Sicily
- Indiana drivers holding cellphones face license penalties
- Indian, Chinese army officers meet to defuse border standoff