Across newsrooms, editorial staffs are being asked to engage with their communities.
The El Paso Community Foundation and KVIA held a farewell reception Monday for former news anchor Estela Casas. Upwards of 200 people turned out, including the mayor, elected representatives, colleagues and various community organizations – beneficiaries of her charitable endeavors.
Mexico’s drug and extortion gangs are out of control and it’s time for the United States to help. As this was written, there were reports of 10 dead in Juárez, and this just after nine Americans, including two mothers and seven children, were shot dead just south of the Arizona border. Then …
Got any idea what your smartphone or smart speaker has been doing to you while you are sleeping? I didn’t – until I caught a National Public Radio broadcast suggesting both devices are spying on you, selling or at least exposing vast quantities of your personal data – perhaps even tax return…
Permit me to offer a few after thoughts on the Walmart shooting. First, that something like this would happen in El Paso still boggles my mind. One of the things that touches me about El Paso is how kind and generous most people are, and how different races and religions all get along, mutua…
Sign up for our newsletters
- 1922: ‘Secret’ bar El Paso’s most intimate new joint
- Abraham sentenced to 10 years probation
- Remaking a historic gem
- Armida Ramirez
- Study: El Paso No. 1 for doctor demand
- Robert Andrew Phoenix
- Residents fight for future of Vista Hills golf course
- Pier 1 Imports to close up to half its stores, including one in El Paso
- Workforce Solutions Borderplex names new CEO
- Your food scraps are this company’s treasure
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Most legal experts say crime not required for impeachment
- Trial highlights: Bolton takes center stage from afar
- Man who shipped gun parts to Swedish Nazis gets 7-plus years
- Man accused in assault of four women, teen, out of jail
- US investigator: Final transmission from pilot of Kobe Bryant’s helicopter said he was climbing to avoid cloud layer
- Grandson’s pitch coaxes Redford out of retirement, briefly