I was stunned by Gannett’s announcement it planned to close the regional printing operation adjacent to City Hall Oct. 6 and move the printing of El Paso Times and other group newspapers to Juárez. This was a $40 million investment when the plant went into service in 1997.
With as much as you’d think we know about the coronavirus, my own experiences are that there is contradictive information and confusion about what to do. Here’s an option if you find yourself in this scenario: You feel slightly under the weather, have a tell-tale COVID-19 symptom, or maybe y…
El Paso Inc. is thrilled to announce the 2021 Women of Impact. This year we have three doctors and a fourth in the making. We have three CEOs, and we have the very best of community service. What an accomplished group and what an honor to get to share their stories with the El Paso community.
President Biden has characterized the proposed Texas voter law as “an assault on democracy.” Others have said the proposed legislation is “aimed at restricting Black voters.” And national headlines have slammed the legislation with headlines suggesting Texas is deliberately trying to disenfr…
Friends and family of Myrna Deckert, with the generous support of Southwest University Park, are hosting a meet and greet at the Downtown ballpark from 10 a.m. to noon this Saturday, June 26, to celebrate Myrna’s life. Myrna was the long-time El Paso nonprofit leader who built El Paso’s YWCA…
For a break in regular news, I provide you another update on Milo, my 10-year-old cat. In case you’re not following my riveting columns in careful detail, here’s the abbreviated recap: Milo lost. Milo recovered by animal services and returned home thanks to his microchip. Milo near dead and …
Sign up for our newsletters
- El Paso hospitals struggle to fill hundreds of positions; offer sign-on bonuses as high as $20,000
- Rhinos ready to roll under new coach, league
- El Paso crime falls; Sun City remains among safest cities
- As marijuana becomes legal in New Mexico, two towns hold lessons for the borderland
- Hello Winners!
- GECU reveals plans to expand outside of El Paso region
- Whispers: Chope's reopens, more food news and Kevin Lovell on the run
- Judge rejects lawsuit on early end to unemployment benefits
- El Paso Film Festival focuses on local talent, networking
- Texas Nurse Practitioners recognizes El Pasoan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- 4 Russian tourists found dead at Albania beach resort
- China's Shenzhou-13 spacecraft docks for 6-month mission
- Coldplay have 5 unreleased James Bond films
- Christopher Walken didn't come 'remotely close' to play Han Solo
- ASEAN downgrades Myanmar presence in summit in major rebuke
- AP PHOTOS: Children brave the cold in makeshift Bosnian camp
- Analysis: Beirut street battles may spell even darker times
- Houston will look to extend series lead over Boston in Game 2