Students begin classes at El Paso’s new dental school – the only one in West Texas and first to open in the state in more than 50 years – next week.
More than half of El Pasoans 12 and older are fully vaccinated. About 70% have received at least one dose. And with summer nearly here, pandemic restrictions melting away and COVID cases at lows not seen since the earliest days of the pandemic, Americans are stepping out into the sunlight an…
El Pasoans are sometimes El Paso’s toughest critics, and sometimes it takes a person from the outside to remind us just how great something is here.
Who knew it could be so wonderful to watch a man, middle-aged with wispy gray hair, clothed in jeans and a cable knit sweater against the chill of the English countryside, talk about the qualities of compost on YouTube? The way the Englishman pronounces it, even the word “compost” sounds soothing.
After two weeks in quarantine in a Bangkok hotel, two more weeks in Thailand to complete various adoption requirements to bring our 7-year-old home, a seven-hour flight to Doha, a 14-hour flight to Chicago and a 3 1/2 hour flight to El Paso, we returned home a family of six Tuesday night.
Sign up for our newsletters
- Planned $50 million development on Interstate 10 files bankruptcy plan
- Texas has seen nearly 9,000 COVID-19 deaths since February. All but 43 were unvaccinated people.
- Why the largest housing authority in Texas has a new name
- The FBI alleges the health plans are fraudulent. The El Paso vendors are still advertising them online.
- Weather flame reignited atop historic Downtown tower
- Cool Canyon Nights: Locomotion
- $1 million donation launches children’s museum exhibit
- Santander Consumer USA to Release a New Digital Experience for Automobile Dealers and Consumers
- Flyaway El Paso Democrats press case, as some observers raise concerns about long-term consequences
- Whispers: Floating Teslas, Khalid's 'New Normal' and El Paso is No. 8
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Pennsylvania court vacancies allow voters to shape judiciary
- US official lands in Sudan to support democratic transition
- Mask guidance divides parents heading into new school year
- Thompson-Herah breaks Flo Jo's Olympic record in women's 100
- Death toll climbs to 6 in Turkey wildfires
- Bipartisan call for Biden to appoint new 'border czar' as immigration crisis grows
- Drive to charge packagers for recycling, but industry fights
- Can’t Miss Episode of the Week: ‘The Pursuit of Love’ Is Full of Charm