Students begin classes at El Paso’s new dental school – the only one in West Texas and first to open in the state in more than 50 years – next week.
More than half of El Pasoans 12 and older are fully vaccinated. About 70% have received at least one dose. And with summer nearly here, pandemic restrictions melting away and COVID cases at lows not seen since the earliest days of the pandemic, Americans are stepping out into the sunlight an…
El Pasoans are sometimes El Paso’s toughest critics, and sometimes it takes a person from the outside to remind us just how great something is here.
Who knew it could be so wonderful to watch a man, middle-aged with wispy gray hair, clothed in jeans and a cable knit sweater against the chill of the English countryside, talk about the qualities of compost on YouTube? The way the Englishman pronounces it, even the word “compost” sounds soothing.
After two weeks in quarantine in a Bangkok hotel, two more weeks in Thailand to complete various adoption requirements to bring our 7-year-old home, a seven-hour flight to Doha, a 14-hour flight to Chicago and a 3 1/2 hour flight to El Paso, we returned home a family of six Tuesday night.
Sign up for our newsletters
- El Paso hospitals struggle to fill hundreds of positions; offer sign-on bonuses as high as $20,000
- Rhinos ready to roll under new coach, league
- El Paso crime falls; Sun City remains among safest cities
- As marijuana becomes legal in New Mexico, two towns hold lessons for the borderland
- Hello Winners!
- GECU reveals plans to expand outside of El Paso region
- Whispers: Chope's reopens, more food news and Kevin Lovell on the run
- Judge rejects lawsuit on early end to unemployment benefits
- El Paso Film Festival focuses on local talent, networking
- Texas Nurse Practitioners recognizes El Pasoan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Christopher Walken didn't come 'remotely close' to play Han Solo
- AP PHOTOS: Children brave the cold in makeshift Bosnian camp
- Analysis: Beirut street battles may spell even darker times
- Houston will look to extend series lead over Boston in Game 2
- San Antonio hosts Orlando to begin season
- Minnesota hosts Houston to begin season
- 'God have mercy': Tigray residents describe life under siege
- Islamic State claims mosque bombing in south Afghanistan