Traveling and need to be somewhere on a schedule? Don’t take the train.
From the Publisher
From the Editor
Tucked inside President Trump’s 2017 tax overhaul package is an incentive that offers investors huge tax breaks for developing in designated underserved areas the government calls Opportunity Zones.
Words cannot express the heartbreak and loss our community has encountered. In the face of despair, the entire Paso del Norte region stands together to honor those taken from us, to grieve, comfort and love one another as a united binational people.
I said in a previous column that one of the toughest jobs in the world is that of director of communications at a major university. Think of all the sports they take care of. I also said that Jeff Darby, who fills that position at UTEP, goes the extra mile.
Through Diez y Seis de Septiembre, Mexican Independence Day, the El Paso Museum of Art and the Museo de Arte de Ciudad Juárez present the Fifth Transborder Biennial, a fascinating look at El Paso, Juárez and the entire Borderland through the eyes of artists from both sides of the line.
International Business Column
GECU President and CEO Crystal Long is the recipient of the 2019 Herb Wegner Memorial Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement. This prestigious award is the highest honor awarded in the credit union industry. The National Credit Union Foundation gives this award to individuals who embod…
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, or VITA, and online Free Tax Assistance programs just kicked off their 2018 season, and it’s going to be the biggest season that El Paso County has ever seen.
What does it mean to be a full-circle financial institution?
We absolutely love seeing El Paso and Juárez natives excelling in the fashion world! So we’re especially thrilled to tell you about Leigh Elena Navarro, a 1996 Coronado High School grad who will visit the city next week from her home in Austin. This gifted designer and entrepreneur has her o…
Sign up for our newsletters
- River Oaks reveals growth plans, new Albertsons
- Revisiting Readyone
- City to lease 17th floor of Blue Flame building
- Cadence Lending picks up WestStar Bank's mortgage business
- Emily Davis to open for Bad Religion on tour
- Bob Jones, former head of NCED, released from prison
- Maná playlist: ‘Rayando El Sol Tour’
- Whispers: Tailgating together, Natalicio travels and new Zuill
- Gom Ramen serves up tasty, spicy simplicity
- Why ReadyOne, a nonprofit, pays its board members
- Winds from Tropical Storm Humberto sweep through Bahamas
- Vegas area, casinos charge ahead with electric vehicle spots
- Trump targets border state with rally amid defiant Democrats
- New zero-emission electric shuttles tested at Sabino Canyon
- Ethiopia releases Lebanese businessman held since last week
- The United Auto Workers union says talks with General Motors have broken down and its members will strike Sunday night
- Inmate at Tennessee prison dies, facility placed on lockdown
- The Latest: UAW says strike will happen if GM holds firm