From the Publisher
From the Editor
Through my service on many nonprofit boards over the years, I have had the good fortune of witnessing and supporting the meaningful service carried out daily by El Paso’s nonprofit organizations.
Through Diez y Seis de Septiembre, Mexican Independence Day, the El Paso Museum of Art and the Museo de Arte de Ciudad Juárez present the Fifth Transborder Biennial, a fascinating look at El Paso, Juárez and the entire Borderland through the eyes of artists from both sides of the line.
International Business Column
I always monitor the water level in the Rio Grande at the onset of autumn. It leaves me feeling melancholy when the river gets shut off in its main basin south of Truth or Consequences this time of season.
Start planning for your future by setting up an estate plan that will provide direction and guidance to your family and loved ones. During difficult and uncertain times, it is important to keep what you will want to be done with your investments, your possessions and more top of mind. Estate…
With the uncertainty of COVID-19, many Americans are faced with the fear of market fluctuations. While it may be a challenge to keep calm through the market’s ups and downs, these fluctuations are part of the normal process. Investors should not make rash decisions based on the fluctuations …
The Miners Kids Club program has been revamped to get young UTEP fans more involved with university athletics and community initiatives.
We absolutely love seeing El Paso and Juárez natives excelling in the fashion world! So we’re especially thrilled to tell you about Leigh Elena Navarro, a 1996 Coronado High School grad who will visit the city next week from her home in Austin. This gifted designer and entrepreneur has her o…
Letters to the Editor
Supreme Court battle
In a debate, the late Senator Patrick Moynihan is reported to have said, “You are entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts…” Unfortunately, there are members of El Paso’s City Council who think otherwise: that they are entitled not only to their opinion but to their own facts.
The book business ground to a halt in the middle of March this year.
Sign up for our newsletters
- Nurses, doctors voice concerns about operation of El Paso Children’s pediatric intensive care unit
- Race for El Paso mayor: Meet the six candidates who want your vote
- Salata brings custom salads, wraps to El Paso
- E2open to Become Publicly Traded Company through Combination with CC Neuberger Principal Holdings I
- Hotel Paso del Norte reopens after multimillion-dollar restoration
- El Paso Electric names general counsel, controller
- Air Compressor Solutions chooses El Paso for expansion
- Family owned hardware store in Clint wins national award
- Big jobs announcements bright spot amid pandemic
- Khalid’s Thanksgiving giveaway
- Review: Seventeen offer fleeting distraction with new EP
- Update: Securus Technologies Provides Nearly 50 Million Free Connections For Incarcerated Individuals During COVID-19
- Trial Attorney Michael Lyons Recognized Among Top Dallas Attorneys
- Suspect arrested on Hollywood studio lot after confrontation
- South Africa's health minister gets COVID-19, as cases rise
- Hospital: Palestinian official Erekat in critical condition
- A desk of their own to ease remote learning for kids in need
- Give the gift of citrus this holiday season for pop of cheer