From the Publisher
From the Editor
In June of 2013, my wife and I went from being a couple with no kids to being parents, parents of a beautiful little boy from Thailand. In December of 2015, a little boy from South Korea joined our family. And in 2017, we completed our third international adoption, and a little girl from Tha…
From minutes after the shooting, until today – one year later – behavioral health has remained at the forefront of our community’s response to the horrific events of Aug. 3, 2019; when a lone gunman opened fire in a crowded store and forever changed the fabric of our community.
Through Diez y Seis de Septiembre, Mexican Independence Day, the El Paso Museum of Art and the Museo de Arte de Ciudad Juárez present the Fifth Transborder Biennial, a fascinating look at El Paso, Juárez and the entire Borderland through the eyes of artists from both sides of the line.
International Business Column
On July 17, the president of Mexico announced that he was putting the military in charge of customs operations at land and sea ports of entry. It’s part of an effort by Andrés Manuel López Obrador, better known as AMLO, to root out corruption.
Start planning for your future by setting up an estate plan that will provide direction and guidance to your family and loved ones. During difficult and uncertain times, it is important to keep what you will want to be done with your investments, your possessions and more top of mind. Estate…
With the uncertainty of COVID-19, many Americans are faced with the fear of market fluctuations. While it may be a challenge to keep calm through the market’s ups and downs, these fluctuations are part of the normal process. Investors should not make rash decisions based on the fluctuations …
The Miners Kids Club program has been revamped to get young UTEP fans more involved with university athletics and community initiatives.
We absolutely love seeing El Paso and Juárez natives excelling in the fashion world! So we’re especially thrilled to tell you about Leigh Elena Navarro, a 1996 Coronado High School grad who will visit the city next week from her home in Austin. This gifted designer and entrepreneur has her o…
Letters to the Editor
In a debate, the late Senator Patrick Moynihan is reported to have said, “You are entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts…” Unfortunately, there are members of El Paso’s City Council who think otherwise: that they are entitled not only to their opinion but to their own facts.
The book business ground to a halt in the middle of March this year.
The Friends of Elephant Butte Lake State Park are responsible for raising money and organizing the Fireworks Extravaganza and other events at our lake.
Re: “From the founder” by Tom Fenton, May 17-23, 2020 page 7A:
Re: “Letters,” May 10-16, 2020 page 6A:
Re: “Letters,” May 10-16, 2020 page 6A:
Sign up for our newsletters
- An El Paso couple restored a Trost house in Central. They didn't have to wait long for offers.
- ‘Mija, Yes You Can’ seeks to empower, support
- Geologist digs up new footprints, burrows in borderland
- Businesses close for good
- How New Mexico’s governor got on Biden’s shortlist
- Sandwich chain opens first El Paso location
- El Paso Electric customers to receive bill credits
- Accounting firm announces promotions
- El Paso commemorates anniversary of Aug. 3 mass shooting
- Appeals soften big property valuation jumps as city aims to hold the line on taxes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Lebanon questions security chief, minister quits over blast
- GOP senator subpoenas FBI over Russia, defends Biden probe
- Greece: Emergency services clear debris after deadly storm
- Lebanon's justice minister resigns in wake of explosion
- Germany's finance minister run for chancellor in 2021 vote
- China sanctions 11 US politicians, heads of organizations
- China announces unspecified sanctions against 11 U.S. politicians and heads of organizations promoting democratic causes
- Lebanon's justice minister resigns in protest after deadly blast, the third minister to quit