From the Publisher
I was stunned by Gannett’s announcement it planned to close the regional printing operation adjacent to City Hall Oct. 6 and move the printing of El Paso Times and other group newspapers to Juárez. This was a $40 million investment when the plant went into service in 1997.
From the Editor
He would burst into the newsroom like a veritable force of nature, with a leading edge of wisecracks and corny jokes. He would exit as quickly as he entered, leaving behind a flood of nicknames and one liners that kept us laughing.
Through Diez y Seis de Septiembre, Mexican Independence Day, the El Paso Museum of Art and the Museo de Arte de Ciudad Juárez present the Fifth Transborder Biennial, a fascinating look at El Paso, Juárez and the entire Borderland through the eyes of artists from both sides of the line.
International Business Column
The largest credit union in El Paso is looking to expand beyond the region.
Getting a credit card is exciting but requires great responsibility because it can be easy to spend more than you should. High interest rates and annual fees can get you into debt quickly if you are not careful with how you manage your credit card finances.
With tax season underway, you are probably looking forward to receiving your tax refund. Or you may have received a bonus at your job! If you are waiting for your tax refund or bonus, you may already be thinking of using it on your next vacation, a down payment on a vehicle or something else…
We absolutely love seeing El Paso and Juárez natives excelling in the fashion world! So we’re especially thrilled to tell you about Leigh Elena Navarro, a 1996 Coronado High School grad who will visit the city next week from her home in Austin. This gifted designer and entrepreneur has her o…
Sign up for our newsletters
- El Paso hospitals struggle to fill hundreds of positions; offer sign-on bonuses as high as $20,000
- Rhinos ready to roll under new coach, league
- El Paso crime falls; Sun City remains among safest cities
- As marijuana becomes legal in New Mexico, two towns hold lessons for the borderland
- Hello Winners!
- GECU reveals plans to expand outside of El Paso region
- Whispers: Chope's reopens, more food news and Kevin Lovell on the run
- Judge rejects lawsuit on early end to unemployment benefits
- El Paso Film Festival focuses on local talent, networking
- Texas Nurse Practitioners recognizes El Pasoan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- AP PHOTOS: Children brave the cold in makeshift Bosnian camp
- Analysis: Beirut street battles may spell even darker times
- Houston will look to extend series lead over Boston in Game 2
- San Antonio hosts Orlando to begin season
- Minnesota hosts Houston to begin season
- 'God have mercy': Tigray residents describe life under siege
- Islamic State claims mosque bombing in south Afghanistan
- What's Up: Tricks, Treats and Total Fun