From the Publisher
From the Editor
I’m sitting in the waiting area of an El Paso hospital scanning news headlines and a sweet, instrumental version of “Rock-a-Bye Baby” comes on. I’m a bit slow, but when the clip plays again a little later, I get it: The lullaby announces that a baby was born.
As our region’s business advocates, we cannot overstate El Paso Electric’s economic importance to our community. The proposed transaction with Infrastructure Investments Fund, or IIF, helps safeguard El Paso Electric and ensure that it continues to meet our community’s growing needs.
Edward Morelos is one of the best things ever to happen to the Sun Bowl Association.
Although the Major League Baseball winter meetings run Dec. 8-12 in San Diego, the Padres have already been reshaping their team for new manager Jayce Tingler.
Through Diez y Seis de Septiembre, Mexican Independence Day, the El Paso Museum of Art and the Museo de Arte de Ciudad Juárez present the Fifth Transborder Biennial, a fascinating look at El Paso, Juárez and the entire Borderland through the eyes of artists from both sides of the line.
International Business Column
If you bought a vehicle recently or are thinking of purchasing a vehicle in the next few weeks, you may have come across a type of insurance that is offered by dealerships or lenders known as GAP insurance. Guaranteed asset protection insurance covers the “gap” of what you owe on the vehicle…
Marketing your business well requires strategic planning to ensure that your business excels in your city and against your local competitors. Four things to keep top of mind are price, product, promotion and place. These four key marketing components will help you determine the best ways to …
An owner-occupied real estate loan is used to purchase or refinance the building or property where the operations of your business take place. This loan gives you ownership on the space and property where your business operates. If the space you are renting is in a shopping center or on a lo…
We absolutely love seeing El Paso and Juárez natives excelling in the fashion world! So we’re especially thrilled to tell you about Leigh Elena Navarro, a 1996 Coronado High School grad who will visit the city next week from her home in Austin. This gifted designer and entrepreneur has her o…
Sign up for our newsletters
- $12 million project will transform high-rise
- El Paso law school initiative piques UTEP’s interest
- Rage Against the Machine coming to borderland
- Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl puts game info at fingertips
- International symphony to join ‘Nutcracker’
- Catching up with the 915 Grinch
- Whispers: Executive moves, Henry Trost's birthday and a farewell espresso
- Q&A: Heather Wilson, president, University of Texas at El Paso
- DMD expansion effort short on support
- Artist Spotlight: Christin Apodaca
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Chicago chief's firing again rattles confidence in force
- Indiana lawmakers looking at state's high health care costs
- Q&A: Does a manufacturing slump threaten the US economy?
- Minnesota National Guard identifies 3 killed in copter crash
- Ceremony to remember those killed in Pearl Harbor attack
- Texas businessman pleads guilty to making illegal donations
- AP PHOTOS: St. Nicholas and devils parade in Czech villages
- Mysterious memorial to 'Lawnmower Man' reappears after theft