Matthew Michael Pepe passed away unexpectedly on Saturday, Nov. 9.
Dr. Ronald “Ron” Adelbert Gum fought the good fight with grace and courage over many years until, peacefully slumbering, he succumbed to Alzheimer’s disease while living out his final days at Holmes Park Hospice House in Medford, Oregon.
Elizabeth (Betty) Young Taber has left her earthly body and is now enjoying eternal life free at last from all pain and afflictions in the presence of God the Father and her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Louis Galanter, born on Aug. 18, 1928, died on May 29, 2018. Louis was the owner and operator of Cortez Jewelers in El Paso, Texas, for 49 years. He was active in the company’s daily operations up until this year.
Charles Jerome Ward, 83, passed away on April 29, 2018, while on a golf trip surrounded by his friends. He was an avid golfer. Charlie was born in Charleston, South Carolina and moved to El Paso in 1942. He graduated from Allen Military Academy and owned and operated Ward Motor Clinic until …
Carol Lee “Sally” Radebaugh passed away on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at the age of 85. She was a loving sister, aunt and friend and will be greatly missed. Sally was a graduate of Texas Tech University where she served as the first president of the sorority, Pi Beta Phi. She spent her career…
Edwin “Corky” Burt III died at his Oklahoma ranch on Feb. 25. Corky was one-of-a-kind, an individual to his core and a dedicated rancher. Animal husbandry was second nature to him, and he raised many fine horses and cattle and cared for dozens of abandoned dogs. He was true to himself and di…
Ward Lee Koehler, beloved husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather passed away on March 22, 2018 at the age of 91. He was preceded in death by his wife and soul mate Kathryn (Kopy) Koehler. He is survived by his children Paul and his wife Julie, Tom and his wife Carol, Christine Se…
Elizabeth “Betsy” Hoover Miller died peacefully on March 21, 2018 in El Paso, Texas. Betsy was the daughter of Robert T. Hoover, Jr. and Elizabeth “Betty” Young Taber and stepdaughter of Sandra Schwartz Hoover.
James Crouch, 90, beloved husband, father, grandfather, great-grandfather, World War II and Korean veteran was called to his eternal resting place on Monday, Jan. 15, 2018, after 63 years of federal service.
Dr. Gary W. Schabacker of El Paso, Texas, was born on Sep. 4, 1938, and passed away peacefully, surrounded by his family, on Dec. 26, 2017. He is survived by his wife, P.J., children Lynn, Victor, Glen, Paul, Steve, and Sarah, thirteen grandchildren, and one (soon to be two) great grandchild…
Born in Chihuahua, Mexico, on July 14, 1927, Arthur passed away peacefully surrounded by his loving family on Jan. 8, 2018 at the age of 90. He is survived by Rhoberta Lakehomer Leeser, the love of his life for 67 years; seven children: George Leeser, Nannette Leeser, Rose Hall, Bonny Steven…
Virginia Barrington Dean passed away peacefully on Jan. 8, 2018 at the age of 88. She was preceded in death by her husband, Clinton Dean Sr., her beloved grandparents: Travis and Fannie, her parents: Irvin and Fay and her brother, Irvin (Carol).
Edward E. McCormick, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, 72, passed away Dec. 14, 2017 at Providence Memorial Hospital in El Paso. Loved ones described him as charismatic, loving, a sweet and precious soul and an amazingly talented man who loved life and loved his children even more.
Jack W. Barron died Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2017 at 87 years of age. He was born Jan. 20, 1930 in Handly, Texas, to Gladys and Bingley Barron. He was reared in Big Spring, Texas, and had a horse named Shorty and a dog named Toby. He sold the “Big Spring Daily Herald Evening Paper” on a street co…
Sign up for our newsletters
- Rage Against the Machine coming to borderland
- Grove Brunch Café new go-to eatery in far Westside
- Upscale gym to open on Westside in Aug. 2020
- El Paso native named sailor of the year
- El Paso Chamber celebrates 120th annual gala
- El Paso company distributes 2.4B Jarritos sodas a year
- El Paso crime stays low
- Get ‘Closer’ with Kane Brown in El Paso
- City proposes cell tower rules after complaints
- Why KCOS 13 is changing its name to PBS El Paso
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- 650 House seats, 74 days to Brexit: UK election in numbers
- T-Mobile says Sievert to become CEO in May 2020
- 'Tis The Season To Be Knotty! Pizza Hut Celebrates A Year Of Innovation With The Return Of The Stuffed Garlic Knots Pizza-Tizer
- Marine Petroleum Trust Announces Fourth Quarter Cash Distribution
- Permian Basin Royalty Trust Announces November Cash Distribution
- Georgian police move to disperse large protest in Tbilisi
- France, Denmark call for more unified asylum rules in Europe
- Trump suggests he may give written testimony in House probe