As featured on
TEXARKANA, Texas - The City of Texarkana, Texas is considering providing $350,000 in incentives to help attract a new supermarket, and nearly 100 jobs to the area.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Longtime El Paso sportswriter Ray Sanchez dies at 94
- Louis Laborn Akin
- El Paso apartment boom continues; 24 applicants per unit, on average
- Liev Schreiber Explains Why ‘Ray Donovan: The Movie’ Is an Origin Story
- El Pasoan appointed to Dallas Fed board
- Sundt awarded $49 million contract for UTEP facility
- Hunt buys 478 acres north of Austin for master-planned community
- Remembering El Paso sportswriter Ray Sanchez
- El Paso Electric names regional director of government affairs
- El Paso CPAs named shareholders at accounting firm
- What ‘Valhalla’s Heroes Have in Common With Ragnar Lothbrok of ‘Vikings’
- Yellowstone bison species decision questioned by US judge
- Tornado victim's family sues Amazon over warehouse collapse
- Mexican journalist who had criticized authorities dies
- Waves from eruption in Tonga cause an oil spill in Peru
- Already delayed, N. Carolina primary could now move to June
- Train derails near LA site of recent wave of cargo thefts
- Pharrell Williams calls for economic equity during MLK event