As featured on
SHREVEPORT, La. - After Wednesday, it looks like we'll get a break from the rain, at least for a while. Meantime, we could see flooding in some areas where the water has nowhere to go. Parking lots and streets are particularly susceptible to flash flooding.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- Western Tech gives $250,000 to El Paso Children’s
- One El Paso chef’s journey from flipping burgers to restaurant owner, via Las Vegas
- Trump executive order would politicize architecture
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Man who went missing at music festival found dead in lake
- Panel advances proposal to limit gubernatorial pardon powers
- Californian will plead guilty in $150 million currency scam
- 'Medicare for All' is driving a wedge through labor movement
- New Mexico Legislature approves collective bargaining update
- Police say 8 people have been killed in shootings in the German city of Hanau
- AP sources: Trump expected to tap loyalist as intel official
- Alaska governor proposes supplemental oil-wealth fund check