Former Dallas Cowboys and 11-time Pro Bowler Jason Witten is joining Caliber Collision to help recruit passionate, driven and dependable teammates just like himself. If you want to join our winning team, too, apply at jobsatcaliber.com
As featured on
LEWISVILLE, Texas, Sept. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- After 16 years on America's Team, All-Pro tight end Jason Witten is part of a new team, Caliber Collision – America's leading collision repair brand. Through its partnership with the Dallas Cowboys and Jason Witten, Caliber Collision is looking to fill auto body technician positions nationwide, leveraging Witten's big-play ability to attract 5-star hires to the winning Caliber Collision team.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso hospitals struggle to fill hundreds of positions; offer sign-on bonuses as high as $20,000
- Rhinos ready to roll under new coach, league
- El Paso crime falls; Sun City remains among safest cities
- As marijuana becomes legal in New Mexico, two towns hold lessons for the borderland
- Hello Winners!
- GECU reveals plans to expand outside of El Paso region
- Whispers: Chope's reopens, more food news and Kevin Lovell on the run
- Judge rejects lawsuit on early end to unemployment benefits
- El Paso Film Festival focuses on local talent, networking
- Texas Nurse Practitioners recognizes El Pasoan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- What's Up: Tricks, Treats and Total Fun
- Sun City Gala
- Día de Los Muertos observes life in death
- Grown Together
- El Paso Requiem to honor Aug. 3 victims thru music Composition to become symbol for peace, hope
- Curtains up! Broadway in El Paso returns to Plaza stage
- Kappy's Corner: Picks up! UTEP football starts season strong
- Home sweet hogar: El Pasoan wins HGTV competition