BILT 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® are revolutionizing the installation & assembly experience for consumers all over the world. Delta Faucet provides support via the BILT app to save consumers the cost of hiring a plumber. BILT helps premier brands provide perfect set up instructions for thousands of products.
As featured on
GRAPEVINE, Texas, Aug. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- BILT Incorporated, creators of the 3D instruction app, is ranked #647 on Inc. magazine's annual list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America. This is the second year the customer experience innovator has made the list, but this year's award includes 2020's pandemic growth numbers. BILT's three-year revenue growth is 750 percent.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso to be in ABC News national spotlight
- Home health tech startup in talks to buy Las Cruces Tower
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso set to reopen
- Where are they now? Artist Gaspar Enriquez
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso to reopen
- Coronavirus Q&A: Nico Tejeda, The Hospitals of Providence
- Races emerge for City Council as Pickett announces, Kennedy hints
- State bar awards El Paso lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award
- County to consider aiding El Pasoans Fighting Hunger
- Whispers: Hot real estate market and UTEP in Macy's parade
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Jim Ward & Emily Davis on life, music & joint tour
- NHL preseason game, Stanley Cup coming to El Paso
- El Paso Space Festival launches this weekend
- Barela to be butt of jokes at Child Guidance Center roast
- Barrio Bicycles: Bike share program celebrates Segundo Barrio murals
- Festival of Chariots to celebrate Indian food, music, culture
- Mexican American Cultural Center construction moves forward
- Tom Lea Month