CNN's Brynn Gingras looks at the rise of violent crime in the United States, as the nation deals with the coronavirus pandemic, the economic downturn and calls to defund the police.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- Commissioners reverse vote; Sacred Heart Church will be part of Segundo Barrio district
- El Paso entrepreneur's new app invites users to reflect on their life and mortality
- Chihuahua Cerveza launches in El Paso
- Sudden shutdown leaves businesses uncertain
- Legal notices for 6-28-20
- Building an outdoor kitchen?
- GECU Foundation has new director, board members
- City names director of cultural affairs and recreation
- The ‘Texas Breather’: Texas Tech, UTEP create 3D-printed ventilator
- Today in History
- Japan floods leave some 20 dead, many in nursing homes
- Body on Phoenix woman recovered in Grand Canyon
- Asia Today: Australia's Victoria state reports 74 new cases
- DOD says soldier from Texas died in accident in Afghanistan
- Columbus statue toppled by Baltimore protesters
- Protesters in Baltimore pull down statue of Christopher Columbus, throw it into harbor
- Armed protesters march through Georgia's Stone Mountain Park