All 21 passengers on board a plane headed for Boston survived after it crashed after takeoff in Waller County, Texas. CNN's Rosa Flores reports.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Sun Bowl Parade Ready to Roll
- Miners headed to bowl game with winning record
- El Paso Water plans to build new headquarters
- City receives $900,000 for I-10 deck park design
- Plastic molding manufacturer expands in Horizon City
- A response to Max Grossman and David Romo
- El Paso businessman presented New Mexico Medal of Merit
- Battle of I-10: Miners look for revenge against Aggies
- The gift of El Paso
- El Paso hospital has new human resources director
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Tough early season matchups test top women's hoops teams
- Train derails in suburban Atlanta, blocking streets
- Community systems offer alternative paths for solar growth
- Inquiry finds Georgia veterans agency chief harassed workers
- Tens of thousands without power in UK in storm's wake
- In Iraq, family mourns victim of tragic Channel death
- Atlanta to give cash to some poor residents to ease poverty
- Sudan says 6 soldiers killed in Ethiopia border fighting