Video shows rapper Travis Scott pausing his performance as an ambulance approached the crowd. At least eight people died and many others were injured after a crowd surged forward at the Astroworld Festival in Houston.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Why the tower network atop the Franklin Mountains is causing 'massive concerns' across government agencies, law enforcement, elected leaders, the city and television stations
- Sun Bowl Parade Ready to Roll
- Miners headed to bowl game with winning record
- EPCC celebrates completion of campus expansion
- El Paso officials laud infrastructure, BBB bills
- SpinLaunch’s space catapult completes first test launch
- The gift of El Paso
- Battle of I-10: Miners look for revenge against Aggies
- El Pasoans take lead roles in ‘The Nutcracker’
- City receives $900,000 for I-10 deck park design
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Aviat Networks to Participate in the Raymond James Technology Conference
- Dykes introduced at TCU, always knowing what it could be
- Rhode Island man charged in Jan. 6 Capitol breach
- Raley signs $10 million, 2-year contract with Tampa Bay
- EU draft pulled after Vatican complains Christmas 'canceled'
- Stacy Racca Named Top 20 Dynamic Business Leaders of 2021
- Pentagon chief says Guard who refuse vaccine cannot train
- Gucci heirs says ‘House of Gucci’ narrative is inaccurate