The Navajo Nation, which spans parts of Arizona, New Mexico and Utah, has issued lockdown orders due to "uncontrolled spread" of the coronavirus. CNN's Martin Savidge has the latest.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Pasoan ends ‘The Voice’ run on high note
- ‘My Oscar, he’s such a good boy’: Rhoberta Leeser dies
- Texas Tech and El Paso Children’s reach agreement, mend rift over intensive care unit
- FBI arrests El Paso businessman
- Restaurant, dog park concept coming to El Paso
- FBI arrests El Paso businessman accused of selling fraudulent health insurance
- Walmart to start drone delivery of at-home COVID-19 tests in El Paso
- City works with big-box stores to limit capacity, slow COVID-19 spread
- U.S. Rep. Veronica Escobar names new district director
- City works with big-box stores to limit capacity
- ‘Mija Project’ pop-up opens at outlet mall
- El Paso Children’s Museum reveals exhibit designs
- Walmart delivers COVID-19 test kits by drone
- Asian stocks rise ahead of US economic data amid virus fears
- Hong Kong’s Joshua Wong to plead guilty to protest charges
- Early mistakes by uneven Vikings too costly to overcome
- Wisconsin congressman says he tested positive for COVID-19