Journalist and author Carl Bernstein reacts to a Senate probe that reveals evidence that former President Trump attempted to overturn the 2020 presidential election.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso health system buys Eastside hospital
- Sun Bowl teams to be announced Sunday
- ZZ Top giving all their lovin’ without Dusty Hill
- Steven Clifton James
- El Pasoans take lead roles in ‘The Nutcracker’
- Jesus“Cimi” Alvarado - El Paso artist
- El Paso banker named City Bank’s El Paso market president
- Making progress as simple as 3,2,1
- Why the tower network atop the Franklin Mountains is causing 'massive concerns' across government agencies, law enforcement, elected leaders, the city and television stations
- Cushman & Wakefield hires El Paso senior director
- Japanese tycoon takes off for International Space Station
- Asian shares mostly higher as virus fears ease
- Japanese billionaire and producer blast off to International Space Station, first self-paying space tourists since 2009
- USSR's death blow was struck 30 years ago in a hunting lodge
- Scholz's team: key players in Germany's new government
- Germany on new path as Scholz replaces Merkel as chancellor
- Wrongfully convicted Massachusetts man freed after 27 years
- AP PHOTOS: Nepal's cliff honey hunters risk their lives