A 10-year-old unaccompanied migrant child was found alone in a field on the morning of April 1. A farmer spotted the boy and alerted Border Patrol authorities. The child had been traveling with a group, without parents, according to US Border Patrol's Rio Grande Valley Chief Patrol Agent Brian Hastings, who provided the video to CNN. Hastings said the boy had been left for approximately four hours and "when he woke up, he didn't know where he was or where to go." The Nicaraguan National Police later identified the minor as 10-year-old Wilton Gutiérrez.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Ascarate Park: Transforming 420 acres into regional attraction
- USAA Announces Plans to Acquire Insurtech Company Noblr, Inc.
- Former Selena bandmate films music video in El Paso
- Kristen Stewart 'can't stop thinking about' Princess Diana
- They live in Juárez and get vaccinated in El Paso
- Charles Frederick (Fred) Saunders
- Lorde teases first new music in four years
- Niall Horan urges fans to continue to support his music
- New stores open at Sunland Park Mall
- US judge rules against Idaho suction-dredge gold miner
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Ukraine leader fears US-Russia summit won't produce results
- Old Port landmark pub with toucan mural may be demolished
- South Africa rejects 2m J&J vaccines due to FDA decision
- Illinois chemical plant explosion, fire prompt evacuations
- Pakistan military: Bomb kills 4 soldiers guarding coal mine
- Analysis: Chris Paul, like it or not, is the favorite now
- NATO leaders say China poses a security challenge, undermines global rules-based order
- Axxess Announces Forcura as a Strategic Partner