CNN's Alisyn Camerota speaks with Jodi Doering, a nurse from South Dakota who says some of her coronavirus patients often don't want to believe that Covid-19 is real, even in their dying moments.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Pasoan ends ‘The Voice’ run on high note
- ‘My Oscar, he’s such a good boy’: Rhoberta Leeser dies
- Texas Tech and El Paso Children’s reach agreement, mend rift over intensive care unit
- FBI arrests El Paso businessman
- FBI arrests El Paso businessman accused of selling fraudulent health insurance
- Walmart to start drone delivery of at-home COVID-19 tests in El Paso
- City works with big-box stores to limit capacity, slow COVID-19 spread
- U.S. Rep. Veronica Escobar names new district director
- Restaurant, dog park concept coming to El Paso
- City works with big-box stores to limit capacity
- ‘Mija Project’ pop-up opens at outlet mall
- El Paso Children’s Museum reveals exhibit designs
- Walmart delivers COVID-19 test kits by drone
- Hong Kong’s Joshua Wong to plead guilty to protest charges
- Early mistakes by uneven Vikings too costly to overcome
- Wisconsin congressman says he tested positive for COVID-19
- Nevada governor tightens restrictions as virus cases rise