Minnesota Governor Tim Walz announced children who complete their Covid-19 vaccine series before the end of November will get a $200 Visa gift card and a shot at a $100,000 college scholarship. David Schuman with CNN affilliate WCCO reports.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Sun Bowl Parade Ready to Roll
- Miners headed to bowl game with winning record
- El Paso Water plans to build new headquarters
- City receives $900,000 for I-10 deck park design
- Plastic molding manufacturer expands in Horizon City
- A response to Max Grossman and David Romo
- El Paso businessman presented New Mexico Medal of Merit
- Battle of I-10: Miners look for revenge against Aggies
- The gift of El Paso
- El Paso hospital has new human resources director
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Camped in Calais, migrants renew resolve to try for England
- European migration officials meet after deaths in Channel
- Cherfilus-McCormick preps for Congress following primary win
- Josephine Baker, 1st Black woman honored in French Pantheon
- Travel curbs aimed at COVID variant tighten across the world
- Murray, Spurs to host Beal and the Wizards
- Doncic leads Dallas into matchup against Cleveland
- Oklahoma City faces Houston on 5-game skid