Rapper Ice Cube once said he would never endorse Donald Trump, now the rapper is causing a stir for working with the President on his plan for Black America. The rap legend joined CNN's Chris Cuomo to explain why he is collaborating with the Trump campaign on his Contract With Black America.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Salata brings custom salads, wraps to El Paso
- City snaps up 3 properties for COVID-19 health clinics
- Race for El Paso mayor: Meet the six candidates who want your vote
- Dipps opening new Economy Cash & Carry
- El Paso Electric names general counsel, controller
- Nurses, doctors voice concerns about operation of El Paso Children’s pediatric intensive care unit
- Air Compressor Solutions chooses El Paso for expansion
- Hotel Paso del Norte delays ribbon-cutting
- Khalid’s Thanksgiving giveaway
- Census says deadline can be reached with tech, nonstop work
- Hurricane Epsilon rapidly strengthens into a Category 3 storm in the Atlantic; Bermuda is under a tropical storm warning
- Fed survey finds tepid growth as US economy battles pandemic
- Remains found in Tulsa search for 1921 race massacre victims
- Tesla posts net profit for fifth straight quarter
- Utah senator: Public can stay home to avoid police dog bites
- Whitmer: Michigan at 'dangerous moment' as virus cases spike
- Official says remains of at least 10 people found in unmarked grave during search for 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre victims