Michael Gerson, columnist and former aide to President George W. Bush, argues that US democracy is at risk if former President Donald Trump is re-elected with unified Republican control of the federal government.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso health system buys Eastside hospital
- Sun Bowl teams to be announced Sunday
- El Pasoans take lead roles in ‘The Nutcracker’
- Why the tower network atop the Franklin Mountains is causing 'massive concerns' across government agencies, law enforcement, elected leaders, the city and television stations
- ZZ Top giving all their lovin’ without Dusty Hill
- Steven Clifton James
- Miners headed to bowl game with winning record
- El Paso banker named City Bank’s El Paso market president
- Cushman & Wakefield hires El Paso senior director
- Winter Holiday Roundup: Lights, Theater, Music & Santa
- Report: Building collapse in southern Egypt kills 3 children
- German factory orders see 2nd big drop in 3 months
- Gunmen kill town mayor, wound another in south Philippines
- Doncic and Durant clash in Dallas-Brooklyn matchup
- BTS to take 'extended period of rest'
- 27 still missing after Indonesia volcanic eruption kills 15
- Unvaccinated Italians face new restrictions as holidays near
- Average water bill would go up $6.37 under proposal