CNN's Ana Navarro says that Sen. Ted Cruz's (R-TX) family trip to Cancun, Mexico, while millions of people in his state were without power in freezing temperatures was "downright stupid."
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso cinemas slowly welcome back moviegoers
- $37.8 million in bonds were passed in area MUD elections. There were 2 voters.
- Barracuda PR hires new executive
- What do you want El Paso to look like in 2030?
- It was ‘touch and go,’ but lessons from 2011 help El Paso weather winter storm
- City to consider sale of former Great Wolf parcel to Kansas-based real estate company
- El Pasoan's podcast looks deeper into Selena’s impact
- City Council keeps controversial '06 ordinance on the books
- El Paso playwright featured in Sin Muros festival
- Las Palmas Medical Center names new chief nursing officer
- Hospitals of Providence CEO participates in congressional briefing
- Paso del Norte Health Foundation awards pandemic grants
- Nursing student gifted car lease
- Customs and logistics company inks lease for industrial space
- Sundt donates $10,000 to El Paso charities
- Casa Collision Center receives certification
- New lawsuit revives discrimination allegation against Yale