Dr. Bradford Wankhede Langenfeld, the emergency room doctor who attended to George Floyd and later pronounced him dead, testified that hypoxia via asphyxiation was his leading theory as to what caused the cardiac arrest that killed Floyd.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso hospital group CEO on what’s next in the COVID-19 fight
- Bad Bunny to bring Latin trap, reggaeton hits to El Paso
- Pioneers 21 names new executive director
- UTEP’s FloraFest offers diverse plants for sale
- Water woes for all: Water managers warn of dry year along Rio Grande
- Nonprofit homeless shelter names board members
- Lawrence (Larry) Howard Madrid
- Rage Against the Machine tour postponed (again) until 2022
- Whispers: $1,750 Tequila shot, 'Voices of La Lydia,' and good food news
- Ron Mulvihill
- Meituan raises $10 bln for self-driving cars, drone delivery
- County to deliver ballots to fairgrounds for Senate audit
- US sets aside habitat critical for survival of rare songbird
- AP PHOTOS: India being overrun by its massive virus surge
- Prince fans headed to Paisley Park five years after death
- 'Sliver of hope.' Relief, caution as America absorbs verdict
- New Zealand remembers Prince Philip at national service
- The Latest: India reports new record number of cases, deaths