Scientists may have detected signs of a planet transiting a star outside of the Milky Way, in what could be the first planet ever to be discovered outside our galaxy. CNN's Bianca Nobilo has more.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Sun Bowl Parade Ready to Roll
- Miners headed to bowl game with winning record
- El Paso Water plans to build new headquarters
- City receives $900,000 for I-10 deck park design
- Plastic molding manufacturer expands in Horizon City
- A response to Max Grossman and David Romo
- El Paso businessman presented New Mexico Medal of Merit
- Battle of I-10: Miners look for revenge against Aggies
- The gift of El Paso
- El Paso hospital has new human resources director
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Why Franklin Mountains tower network is causing 'massive concerns' across government agencies, law enforcement, elected leaders, the city and television stations
- SpinLaunch’s space catapult completes 1st test
- El Paso officials laud infrastructure, BBB bills
- Fashion designer Virgil Abloh dies at 41
- Q&A: Omar Ropele, President, El Paso Sports Commission
- Phil Saviano, key clergy sex abuse whistleblower, dies at 69
- Phil Saviano, clergy sex abuse survivor who helped expose decades of assaults by Roman Catholic priests, has died at 69
- Whispers: No daily on Xmas, Sacred Heart's and Jimenez features, Miner bowl