Some Utah highways turned dangerous when extremely strong winds caused at least 45 semitrucks to topple within one day. At least four drivers had to receive medical treatment.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- They bought a piece of empty desert in 1971. Why a Horizon City group wants to buy it and many others.
- El Paso icon Myrna Deckert has died
- Jessica Zaragoza buys popular Bella Cora bakery
- Whispers: Jay J. Armes estate for sale, Dr. Alozie on the cover and the inside story
- Duo cultivate unique creative hub – and lager
- Jim Ward: Indebted to El Paso
- Survey: Downtown hopeful in face of pandemic crisis
- After scorching summer, El Paso Water moves to shore up water supply
- Buccaneers arena football sails into borderland
- El Paso Fed: Growth slows amid signs of recovery
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- El Paso physicians named to state leadership positions
- Creative Kids names board members
- Physicians join El Paso group practice
- ScottHulse attorneys ranked among nation’s best
- Education nonprofit awards $150,000 to Canutillo ISD for algebra program
- FYZICAL Therapy brings new technology to its El Paso clinics
- UTEP reports steady enrollment, increased retention
- UTEP partnership receives funding to combat substance abuse