An architectural rendering of what the planned El Paso Amazon fulfillment center could look like was sent to companies bidding on the job but could not be confirmed by El Paso Inc. Amazon’s plans for a five-story facility at Interstate 10 and Eastlake were confirmed by three businesspeople who spoke to El Paso Inc. The three companies invited to bid as prime contractors were Yates Construction headquartered in Philadelphia, Clayco Construction headquartered in St. Louis, and Utah-based Layton Construction, which is building an Amazon distribution center in Phoenix.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- Commissioners reverse vote; Sacred Heart Church will be part of Segundo Barrio district
- El Paso entrepreneur's new app invites users to reflect on their life and mortality
- Chihuahua Cerveza launches in El Paso
- Sudden shutdown leaves businesses uncertain
- Legal notices for 6-28-20
- Building an outdoor kitchen?
- City names director of cultural affairs and recreation
- GECU Foundation has new director, board members
- The ‘Texas Breather’: Texas Tech, UTEP create 3D-printed ventilator
- Some K-State athletes protest over student's Floyd tweet
- Virus fear prompts Mexican town to block road from US border
- Museum: 'Dukes of Hazzard' car with Confederate flag to stay
- Dominican Republic chooses leader amid rising COVID-19 cases
- UK pays tribute to National Health Service on 72nd birthday
- Arizona reports 3,536 more coronavirus cases, 4 more deaths
- Hutchinson will insist on masks if Trump rallies in Arkansas
- Texas leaders warn of hospital capacity, ask for lockdowns