Doctors, nurses and staff celebrate as Roberto Mata is whisked to his family who were anxiously waiting to see their dad on Wednesday outside of The Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus. The 68-year-old recovered from COVID-19 after a 47-day fight in the hospital. He was transferred to The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus to receive rehabilitation therapy.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- ‘New Horizons’ airport mural elevating spirits
- Commissioners reverse vote; Sacred Heart Church will be part of Segundo Barrio district
- El Paso entrepreneur's new app invites users to reflect on their life and mortality
- Sudden shutdown leaves businesses uncertain
- Blues Coffee offers borderland live music, records
- El Paso Electric customers in Texas to see decrease on bills
- Inside the new $31 million factory in Santa Teresa
- Lawmen of the border
- City parks, spray parks, museums start to open
- Israeli lawmakers approve phone tracking of virus cases
- Montenegro backs same-sex partnership as it seeks EU entry
- Indiana delays lifting capacity limits on restaurants, bars
- Mexico cancels baseball season, marathon because of pandemic
- Jacobs to Deliver Upgrades of Koramangala & Challaghatta Valley Water Treatment Plant for Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board
- Jury Trials In The Age Of Pandemics
- FBI: Breonna Taylor case 'top priority' in Louisville office
- Trump allies take aim at his global media chief for firings