As the economic fallout from the coronavirus continues across the globe, many El Paso business owners are worried about access to capital and cash flow.
El Paso hotelier Marco Ortega says the devastation the coronavirus outbreak has inflicted on the hotel industry “isn’t even comparable” to the financial impact of 9/11, the 2008 recession and government shutdown combined. It’s worse.
One bright spot as the COVID-19 outbreak continues to pummel markets and the world economy: plunging gasoline prices.
El Pasoans, many at home in an effort to slow the spread of the coronavirus, took to social media Thursday morning with a question: Did anyone else feel the ground shake?
Mount Franklin Foods, the parent company of Sunrise Confections, Hospitality Mints and Azar Nut Company, has made another acquisition.
While funding on current roadway projects is secure, El Paso business leaders are worried about what the economic impacts of COVID-19 will do to the future of Texas transportation projects.
Sign up for our newsletters
- Magnitude 5 earthquake felt in El Paso
- El Paso hotels brave a challenge they've never seen before
- Coronavirus in El Paso: Latest updates
- Why El Paso businesses impacted by the pandemic should consider filing a claim even if the chances of an award seem slim
- Hispanic chamber: 22 member businesses will not reopen as coronavirus crisis grips El Paso businesses
- El Paso gas prices drop
- VitalTech and AT&T Business Offer Free Telehealth Services
- COVID-19 could overwhelm El Paso hospitals
- Community in a time of social distancing
- Pandemic puts future transportation funding at risk
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- AP PHOTOS: Meals for Paris' marginalized amid coronavirus
- AP Week in Pictures, Global
- The Latest: Bangladesh reports 2 more deaths, 9 more cases
- Mark Hamill pens thank you letter to Star Wars fans
- Patty Jenkins hints at third Wonder Woman film
- African elite who once sought treatment abroad are grounded
- Medics at Egypt's main cancer center test positive for virus
- Maintaining mental wellness