Maj. Gen. Patrick Matlock relinquished command of the 1st Armored Division to its new commander, Brig. Gen. Matthew Eichburg, on Tuesday. Above, Matlock, right, bumps elbows with Gen. Michael Garrett, commanding general of U.S. Army Forces Command, during the change-of-command ceremony at Fort Bliss. A native of Warren, Michigan, Eichburg previously served with 1AD from 2006 to 2009 when it was headquartered in Germany, as well as during two deployments with the division.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- An El Paso couple restored a Trost house in Central. They didn't have to wait long for offers.
- Geologist digs up new footprints, burrows in borderland
- ‘Mija, Yes You Can’ seeks to empower, support
- Governing with moxie: How New Mexico governor got on Joe Biden’s shortlist
- Businesses close for good
- Sandwich chain opens first El Paso location
- El Paso Electric customers to receive bill credits
- Accounting firm announces promotions
- El Paso commemorates anniversary of Aug. 3 mass shooting
- CBRE grows El Paso team
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Over 120 El Paso businesses close for good; others fight for survival as aid dries up
- Chris Pratt, Katherine Schwarzenegger greet baby daughter
- Service Corporation International to Redeem All Outstanding 5.375% Notes due 2024
- Aviat Participates in Field Testing on 6 GHz Unlicensed Devices with Ameren and EPRI
- Service Corporation International Completes Offering of $850 Million of Senior Notes
- Pentagon offers military airwaves for 5G wireless networks
- No federal relief leaves states, cities facing big deficits
- RCI Reports 3Q20 Results; Positive Operating Cash Flow During the Quarter