Del Sol Medical Center chief executive David Shimp, above, signs the beam to celebrate a construction milestone at Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare’s emergency services center Wednesday in Horizon City. The facility, which is slated to open in spring of 2020, will include emergency services, 10 exam rooms, two imaging rooms and a trauma room.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Work starts June 15 on massive Amazon center
- Homebuilding couple giving back, donating home
- Amazon plans first El Paso fulfillment center
- Coronavirus in El Paso: Latest updates
- Wet ‘N’ Wild and Western Playland navigate pandemic; ‘It’s a rough road’
- UMC acquires micro hospital for about $9 million
- Rendering shows what Amazon center may look like
- WestStar Tower marks construction milestone
- Fans wait, but will the Chihuahuas play ball?
- Whispers: Coronavirus treatment, rent a ranch, a choice in books and George R.R. Martin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Massive protests raise fears of new waves of virus outbreaks
- San Francisco mayor declares citywide curfew amid violent protests, asks governor to put National Guard on standby
- National Guard called in to quell violence in Los Angeles
- Police cars burn, windows shatter as protests roil New York
- Police: 'Multiple shootings' in downtown Indianapolis amid protests; one person killed
- Texas counties may have fewer COVID-19 cases, but less tests
- Locals take back tourist-free Waikiki during pandemic
- China's manufacturing still sluggish as virus hits exports