It may be May, but the Junior League of El Paso is already getting decorations ready for the holidays.
The league’s 44th annual “A Christmas Fair” will be held Nov. 2-5 at the El Paso Convention Center. This year’s theme is “Merry and Bright.”
Members of the league gathered on May 22 to begin assembling decorations for this year’s fair. The shopping and gift market is the Junior League’s primary fundraising event and a tradition for many in El Paso, drawing more than 200 merchants and 15,0000 shoppers. Wendy Lanski is the chair of this year’s fair.
Since 1933, the Junior League of El Paso has worked to promote voluntarism, develop the potential of women and improve the community.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- A life well lived: Hundreds pay tribute to Diana Natalicio
- Where are they now? former U.S. Rep. Silvestre Reyes
- City rep asks for new estimate: After years of delays, how much will arena now cost?
- El Paso entrepreneurs founding construction company, bringing Tropical Smoothie Café and Marco’s Pizza to Northeast
- El Paso community leaders honor ‘father of truck stops’
- Hello Winners!
- City rejects El Paso Electric’s proposed rate increase
- Whispers: An El Pasoan in the White House, local composer goes Disney and more
- Report: ARRIBA program that helps low-income students through nursing school has $893 million impact
- Casa Ortiz
- University Medical Center Foundation names new executive director
- Nonprofits receive $1.1 million during 2021 El Paso Giving Day
- Del Sol Medical Center announces new chief medical officer
- Federal grants to boost mental health services in El Paso
- El Paso economic development organization awarded
- New Hanks High School principal named
- Apartment complex opens in Central El Paso
- Four named to 2021 Hall of Honor