After moving back to El Paso from Denver five years ago, Steve Santamaria hadn’t been back in town long before he noticed the dilapidated, century-old depot at 420 Campbell next to Interstate-10 and fell in love.
The destination store for wicker furniture and stylish stemware will close nearly half of all its brick-and-mortar locations in 2020, including one in El Paso.
After years of negotiations between the trade partners and then months of haggling to satisfy Democrats’ demands, Congress on Thursday gave final approval to President Trump’s sweeping new North American trade deal.
The sale of El Paso Electric to the Infrastructure Investments Fund is one step closer to completion after the deal received a stamp of approval from the Public Utility Commission of Texas.
The city of El Paso won a major victory Friday in its legal fight to go forward with a Downtown Multipurpose Performing Arts and Entertainment Center that was part of the 2012 quality of life bond election.
A tech support representative calls you at home and offers to fix a computer bug that you haven’t even noticed, or a pop-up warning appears on your screen instructing you to dial a number for help. In this con, scammers pose as tech support employees of well-known computer companies and conv…
Taco Cabana, a popular regional fast taco chain, closed 19 underperforming Texas locations last week.
Sign up for our newsletters
- Remaking a historic gem
- 1922: ‘Secret’ bar El Paso’s most intimate new joint
- Abraham sentenced to 10 years probation
- Workforce Solutions Borderplex names new CEO
- Pier 1 Imports to close up to half its stores, including one in El Paso
- El Paso spared as Taco Cabana closes 19 Texas restaurants
- Studies challenge tax breaks
- Whispers: Bank news, radio layoffs and Albertsons renovations
- Robert Andrew Phoenix
- City wins a victory in arena legal battle
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- What's new in the China virus outbreak
- Britain's EU Journey: When Blair's EU aspirations faded away
- Martin Scorsese 'needed Netflix to make The Irishman'
- Hugh Grant filmed his Gentlemen scenes in just four days
- Hong Kong declares virus emergency, closes schools for two more weeks after Lunar New Year holiday
- Iraq protest tents set ablaze after cleric withdraws support
- India, Brazil agree to boost ties in IT, biofuel and mining
- PHOTO GALLERY: A selection of pictures from the past week